Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Woo I am caught up, Great season so far.

Also I could swear Bronco was in the old (2000's era) seasons, or was that a similar bot im remembering?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Eh I think the judge's decision is fair, Duck is almost rules lawyering w.r.t. having an active weapon and otherwise it is just 100% a pure tank. Them making active weapons important both for the rules and design requirements is good for the sport in the long term. Duck is a prime example of technology being able to make almost unbreakable bots if you purely focus on structure; and without the focus on active weapons in a few years the lineup would turn into a bunch of unkillable (wedged) bricks. I do like the bot though and it's fights and it should have gotten a straight ticket to the finals but still, and bombshell did good work in the rumble anyway.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Xelkelvos posted:

It's a little late, but everyone fill out a bracket or at least make a list of victors and win types in each round and I'll score them. I thought about doing it in a Google Sheet so everyone can add it, but I don't want to deal with possible bad actors But I'll make it so everyone can at least look at it

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wuWm2I6eTYgUOccrZ_axD2U2Jo1QKaJdyMx7wiXS8aY/edit?usp=sharing

My picks

Edit: Tunicate, I'll need win conditions to give you full points

I didn't watch the episode yet (timezones and all) and filled this one out, once I was done I noticed how wrong I was already. :shepface:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

That was a great episode, but both my finalists are out now. :v:

HUGE Needs some sort of central axis to keep it intact cause this is the second time it snapped. Bronco just got outdrived and props to Whiplash for that. Did not see the Icewave result coming either.

• Locked thread