Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TomR
Apr 1, 2003
I both own and operate a pirate ship.
That was a very exciting episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TomR
Apr 1, 2003
This season of Battlebots has been amazingly entertaining. The last episode was like a string of main event level fights.

TomR
Apr 1, 2003
The episode that last aired, not the last episode of the season.

TomR
Apr 1, 2003
Everything about that episode was amazing. I love the upsets!

I'm here to see Huge! take the giant nut home.

TomR
Apr 1, 2003

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Huge may have the toughest bracket around for them though... Have to beat Bite Force and then likely a rematch against Ice Wave...

Yeah honestly I don't expect them to get past Bite Force.

TomR
Apr 1, 2003
Holy gently caress! That was amazing. I was actually yelling at my television.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TomR
Apr 1, 2003
Bite Force quietly dominated the competition. Amazingly durable machine. I felt a little bad for Minotaur and Whiplash, though I think the Whiplash team is probably really happy with how well they did. No upsets, just really good bots all around. Good clean fights.

• Locked thread