Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Huge has a really cool design, and it seems designed to bounce away when hit rather than just take the blow.

I feel like spinners and drums aren't gonna do much against it, but a big horizontal blade (Tombstone) will be tough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

I love the ones that just dodge out of the way.

Also the one with the little flipper.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

MiddleOne posted:

In my relentless strive to do anything that will get my mind off work I checked out 2015. Couldn't stop laughing at the guy who hid a net in a present package to kill a spinner.

Still my favorite match ever. It was total bullshit and 100% worth it.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

I just saw the match between Warhead (in T-Rex configuration) vs Sharkoprion.

That was a really one-sided match, but it was entertaining, and the Sharkbot dude was hilarious in the post-match meetup between teams.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

It really surprises me that, even after multiple years, no one has come up with something that reliably beats Tombstone without losing to everything else.

Is Tombstone literally the best possible design?

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

It was cheap, it was lazy, and this is still my favorite Battlebots match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Did Tombstone get knocked out or is he just not in this week's ep?

• Locked thread