Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I lost a heady weekend to PoEI and spent like 25 hours micromanaging my party and then on sunday night my save file corrupted and I lost everything and never played it again I was so bummed. I'll definitely play 2, it looks like a great refinement on a game that already had a real solid base. Will this one have kickstarted NPCs littered around again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

The writing is great, up there with the best that Obsidian, Bioware, or Bethesda has ever offered, but it skews heavily towards being either serious or funny.

Good to know. I'll wait for a sale.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Ah, hell. What am I going to do without being able to read 800 pages worth of “Durance grinned, his smile like a bear trap gleaming in a full moon. ‘Oh, it shocks you, it shocks you, to see what’s buried beneath, you stupid motherfucker,’ he says, his voice creaking like the boards of an old trading ship rocking on the stormy waves of the Vailian sea.”

hahah

• Locked thread