Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

triple post but these kickstarter NPCs are very obnoxious bc every time i think i see someone i should talk to its just one of them

YOu can just kill them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Feels great killing snowflake original characters with retarded dialogue who were put in the game for $100.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

extremebuff posted:

You have completed tom's request. Turn this quest into Tom at his house in First Fires.

Loading Defiance Bay.
*checks map* Tom's house isn't marked. have to look at a wiki because gently caress if i remember
5 minutes of walking to tom's house in the giant town
Loading First fires
5 minutes of walking to Tom's house
Loading Tom's house
Oh tom? He's on the second floor!
Loading Tom's house Floor 2
Tom: Thank you, here is a lovely sword

give me a loving break here

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

rediscover posted:

Pillars of Eternity 2 is loving awesome bros. There's a fast forward mode for traveling when not in combat and the dialogue/voice acting is epic and the combat is really interesting. I played like 3 hours of it last night before bed and today I want to dig into it but I know I have to make myself wait until my work is done because I definitely would end up losing my entire day. I almost started with the first one bc I never finished it but after seeing these posts I'm glad I changed my mind

Fast mode is in pillars of eternity 1.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

extremebuff posted:

i find i need a character in pillars who levels up mechanics and nothing else and i still hit doors and traps i can't touch constantly lol

Make a character who does lore and mechanics and read a scroll that increases your mechanics for the really tough doors.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

rediscover posted:

Just did a really cool thing where I accidentally snuck in through a crack in the wall of the bathhouse in the main city into a shut-in wizards crazy undeground lab. All the monsters there were way higher level than me so I snuck past them and ended up in this crazy loot chamber with lots of traps I had to use potions to disarm and stole a bunch of stuff including this tablet thing that I later bumped into people who wanted it and they were like "Oh please can someone find me this ancient artifact" and my character was just like You mean.. THIS tablet? and they gave me 3000 gold. Ftw

You were sneaking around the bath house looking for men's asses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Fungah! posted:

man, i need to get back to tyranny. the combats not as good but the world and writing are real fun and i like the characters a lot

Tyranny FTW.

• Locked thread