Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Pillars of Eternity 2 is loving awesome bros. There's a fast forward mode for traveling when not in combat and the dialogue/voice acting is epic and the combat is really interesting. I played like 3 hours of it last night before bed and today I want to dig into it but I know I have to make myself wait until my work is done because I definitely would end up losing my entire day. I almost started with the first one bc I never finished it but after seeing these posts I'm glad I changed my mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
didn’t mean to sound like i was throwing shade at PoE 1. i loved that game. also the party member who’s voiced by revolver ocelot just took my character aside to tell him Dude.. your being kind of a dick and i don’t know if i can keep going with you if your gonna be like this. lmfao

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

which revolver ocelot

ponytail afghanistan ocelot

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

swimsuit posted:

the game is good and i like to play it, op

Yah. I killed a fucker pirate by planting a bomb in his Harpsichord after sneaking through his whole fortress surprise killing all his guys. Ftw

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Just did a really cool thing where I accidentally snuck in through a crack in the wall of the bathhouse in the main city into a shut-in wizards crazy undeground lab. All the monsters there were way higher level than me so I snuck past them and ended up in this crazy loot chamber with lots of traps I had to use potions to disarm and stole a bunch of stuff including this tablet thing that I later bumped into people who wanted it and they were like "Oh please can someone find me this ancient artifact" and my character was just like You mean.. THIS tablet? and they gave me 3000 gold. Ftw

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

My MC is a paladin as well. the rest of my party is Rogue/Wizard/Cipher/Ranger. The combat is kind of brainless on normal mode so I might have to up the difficulty which I did not expect to have to do

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Pewdiepie posted:

You were sneaking around the bath house looking for men's asses.

Um no.. I was sneaking around in the basement area where the boiler room was and guess what there were no men's asses down there except the guards and they had clothes on.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Sort of a devils advocate type thought but um, how did you know whether or not they had mens asses unless you looked.

Well mens asses are typically attached to men, and the guards were male. You don't have to be a deviant to do the math

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

extremebuff posted:

MC paladin ftw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I like how my play sessions are basically split into two styles: Combat, and Diplomacy. Sometimes I spend 4 hours in a dungeon getting mad loot, and other times I agonize over simple dialogue options because What if the other one unlocks secret cool poo poo. The characters in this game are so drat good and I feel bad when my party members get mad at me when I punch people in the face after they get to big for their britches. My character is loving Maia

• Locked thread