Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

goferchan posted:

edit: also the boat management subsystem looks absolutely like my kinda poo poo

you can name your boat and it shows up on the side of the boat and you can change it as much as you want and imo this is up there with big country names in paradox mapgames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Does rope kid still work on these games.

yes, hes the director on this and now hes taking a long vacation

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Fungah! posted:

games_journalism.png

extremely firm 'fun for fans of genre'

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Fungah! posted:

The writing is great, up there with the best that Obsidian, Bioware, or Bethesda has ever offered, but it skews heavily towards being either serious or funny.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

It’s really ftw when your casters all shove past your fighters to get through a doorway even though your formation is set so that warriors should be in front, the casters immediately get engaged by whatever enemy is on the other side, and then your warriors all get stuck in the doorway together like the Three Stooges and aren’t able to help

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Ah, hell. What am I going to do without being able to read 800 pages worth of “Durance grinned, his smile like a bear trap gleaming in a full moon. ‘Oh, it shocks you, it shocks you, to see what’s buried beneath, you stupid motherfucker,’ he says, his voice creaking like the boards of an old trading ship rocking on the stormy waves of the Vailian sea.”

lol

• Locked thread