Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
I'm doing the DLC for PoE 1 and I feel outclassed... i don't know if i'm not playing well, because i seem to be doing fine in other areas. I guess they're just loving hard, like the luminescent spore and the tower with the siege camp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
Finally can start two soon. Wrapping up dlc 2 then just the last sequence. Got all three dragons killed, folks. Does pillars 2 import from the cloud or do I need to leave the first one installed?

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

think i may have found temple of woedica a little early... this big encounter at the end is super hard

If it's the one I'm thinking of, there may be better way to go about it.

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
That's weird. May be a stats issue, or maybe there are some documents around you missed?

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005

extremebuff posted:

lol that murdering kickstarter npcs doesnt do anything to your status as long as theres no witnesses

just like rea l life...

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
The drat background maps in PoE2 are next level. Great lighting. They learned how to use shaders and bump maps

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
Pillars 2 feels really different as a game and that's not a bad thing

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
Still in first section of the big city. It's big, folks

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005

Fungah! posted:

lol yeah. my favorite one ws the grieving mother you wiped her brain so she forgot anything had happened so she lived in the wilderness alone waiting for her village to come back until she died

that was the only quest I didn't solve. The dialogue never triggered!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
The world is a dark place.. it needs to be reflected even in our fantasies.

• Locked thread