Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012
Interesting that the D team's Force Quit Box is too heavy to budge, but Q team was tossing it around just fine. C team didn't try to lift theirs at all, I don't think.

That chainsaw is tempting, but I love Sigma and Phi so I'm gonna go with the D-Team Cool Kids Crew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

OddHaberdasher posted:

The fools think this is a button, but it is actually a cleverly disguised snail shell.

So we do have to hit the button! That rear end in a top hat snail might kill all of humanity if we don't!

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

The funniest thing about this is that he couldn't just wait two minutes to see whether or not the button was necessary.

That's my favourite thing, there isn't even a visible timer on it! The countdown is just for the players! Sigma's just way too impatient.

• Locked thread