Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
man cave? more like a man's grave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

dads and grads

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

every product marketed directly to men is insanely cursed.

the only exception being vasectomies

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Uptime Sinclair posted:

craft meat more like meatcraft :notch:

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

President Beep posted:

ok, correction. every product marketed directly to men on the premise of the products manliness, or the manliness of the men it’s being marketed to is insanely cursed

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

ok, correction. every product marketed directly to men on the premise of the products manliness, or the manliness of the men it’s being marketed to is insanely cursed

You'll never take my camouflage mousepad!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

yeah, i deffo agree.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Salt Fish posted:

You'll never take my camouflage mousepad!

what mouse pad!!!! XD

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

President Beep posted:

please do not mansplain to forums user "jim silly-balls" about vasectomies

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

vasectomies are not about manliness. they’re about responsibility.

and rawdoggin.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

more like james wise-balls.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Uptime Sinclair posted:

lol. the gays should claim this term. just douching the old man cave to have James over for, watch the wide receiver go deep from a tight end

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

OldAlias posted:

I’m not 100% these were the ones you were thinking either, there are a few gendered hamburgers

they sell these at safeway in man jose

looks like they changed the packaging to be more intimidating

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

President Beep posted:

more like james wise-balls.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

its me, the renegade chef

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
the subway is full of ads for boner pills now but they still think ads for period panties and sex toys are gross

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

they sell these at safeway in man jose

looks like they changed the packaging to be more intimidating

are they any good tho?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

akadajet posted:

are they any good tho?
depends on your opinion on overly salted raw meat I guess

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

akadajet posted:

are they any good tho?

idk but the ground meat that's processed outside of the store is generally too compressed to make a good burg

you want a nice fresh grind from the butcher's case, it's usually right around the same price

greater surface area is your friend

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

muckswirler posted:

have this instead

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

two things:

1) “It smelled like whole rear end” is maybe the funniest thing I’ve read all week

2) who the gently caress doesn’t wipe up in their crack and also scrub the gently caress out of their rear end in the shower? not doing so should be illegal

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
proud boys

i'm not even kidding, it's a thing with them. "don't touch your rear end, it's gay"

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

2) who the gently caress doesn’t wipe up in their crack and also scrub the gently caress out of their rear end in the shower? not doing so should be illegal

the proud boys

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

rear end cleanliness is next to rear end godliness

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

idk but the ground meat that's processed outside of the store is generally too compressed to make a good burg

you want a nice fresh grind from the butcher's case, it's usually right around the same price

greater surface area is your friend
you know how there's people who "can't drink plain water because of the taste" and drink diet soda or w/e instead? these flavor-blasted beef pucks are the equivalent, instead of fresh, good quality medium or lean ground beef which has a hundred uses.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

infernal machines posted:

proud boys

i'm not even kidding, it's a thing with them. "don't touch your rear end, it's gay"

like imagine thinking that any contact between your rear end cheeks would be so pleasurable it would instantly turn you gay

and then not doing it!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lmao-ing for real right now.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Uptime Sinclair posted:

you know how there's people who "can't drink plain water because of the taste" and drink diet soda or w/e instead? these flavor-blasted beef pucks are the equivalent, instead of fresh, good quality medium or lean ground beef which has a hundred uses.

what's worse, you can make your own flavour blasted beef pucks in like 20 minutes, for a tenth of the cost, and they won't have 300% of your daily recommended sodium intake per serving.

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Jun 27, 2018

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

imagine if you got literal poo poo anywhere on your body besides your rear end and then going “it’s ok I’ll let som water run over it sometime later” and the mental gymnastics it takes to assume that’s OK and anything else is gay.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
the proud boys are the kids who wanted to be nazis but are too hosed in the head to do it right

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Plank Walker posted:

like imagine thinking that any contact between your rear end cheeks would be so pleasurable it would instantly turn you gay

and then not doing it!

i can't it's just too far out there.

mind you these are the guys who wholeheartedly follow Dr. Kellogg's beliefs on masturbation too, so i guess it's consistent.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Plank Walker posted:

and then not doing it!

:laffo: also this

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

its important to note that the guy says "a real man doesn't spread his rear end" so that means he just let's the poop smoosh out of his closed rear end

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i got married in this dude's house.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

President Beep posted:

i got married in this dude's house.

I always said u were a corny flake

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

hey hey!!

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Plank Walker posted:

and then not doing it!

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i'm having a hearty chuckle at the irony of yospos tut-tutting over people who view sloth as virtue

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Stymie has never actually worked as a laborer, it's just performative wokeness

• Locked thread