Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010
I'm a big fan of the Trese Brothers having played all their other games on mobile. I was going to hold out for this one to go mobile but I couldn't wait, and I'm glad I pulled the trigger. Easily their best and most expansive game yet.

Still early going but the story is interesting and has gotten me invested, and the myriad of options means I'm actually in control of my game.

Great game so far, and I'm already day dreaming about a Firefly/Star Trek mod for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010

Demiurge4 posted:

It doesn't help that the only way to get the meta-progression is to play on hard difficulty because the game doesn't register achievements in anything below that. And hard is ironman, which is a very punishing way to play for a new player just trying to unlock the bigger trade ship.

You can unlock Galtek Freighter pretty easily.

But yes, I completely agree. It'd be one thing if I could bring progress across from PC, but as it is it is my number one complaint about this game.