Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

ZearothK posted:

The Kickstarter for Cyber Knights, the next game from Treese Brothers, has begun!

It is essentially Shadowrun.

More than halfway there on the first day, so their odds look pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Panzeh posted:

If you're going to optimize crew combat, you want to, very early in the game, ditch your starting officers(unless they have excellent skills and stats for combat, just go from planet to planet trying to find people with the right stats for whatever combat role you want). It's much much easier to do this early on rather than later when the enemies scale up more and you're still trying to level up freshly screened out crew combatants.

What should you look for in this? I’ve generally tried to run:

Captain: bounty hunter + ??? (Exo scout?)
Combat Medic + ??? (Something with pistols)
Other backliner (soldier + ???)
Front liner (the sword guys)

But I hadn’t ever looked at stats…