Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Picked this up awhile ago and only just got around to playing it and god drat I can already tell this is highly my poo poo.

Just lost my first captain because someone shot my ship so hard she sustained fatal injuries even though the ship itself was still perfectly spaceworthy and combat-capable. GOTY imho :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

The trese bro's have done it again! If you guys like this game, there are several mobile versions of various flavors (there's a pirate one, a cyberpunk one, star traders, and... one other I'm forgetting).

Templar Battleforce. Basically an off-license Warhams game. Real good like the rest of their stuff!