Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
Just started playing this game and it's pretty fun, but there's NO MANUAL SAVING so its not for the faint of heart! You should really add that to the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
I'm having trouble with this story mission "Chasing suspicion"

I've been to both planets and there's nothing I can do at the spice hall of the first planet (Cadonya), and seemingly no mission objectives at the second planet (1.2 - criticorrum)

Help?

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

habituallyred posted:

Did you land on the planet? Is it a star with two planets? Usually it pops up in the bottom left if you need to spy from orbit or whatever. Separate pop up on the planet(s).

yep i got it, thanks.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

BBJoey posted:

How do people weigh up the choice to upgrade vs replace their ship? Starting in the trusty frontier liner, should I be upgrading my ship regularly or buying the bare essentials (namely an upgraded weapons locker) until I can get a 6000 tonner?
I'd go for the weap locker first.