Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

There we go, was that so hard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Just to clarify, that guy from before isn't Jon Pop, we all just thought he was because he's insane.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Just to clarify, that guy from before isn't Jon Pop, we all just thought he was because he's insane.

why'd you have to go and ruin the magic

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Vitamin P posted:

Where else can people go to say "I'm ugly and broken and will always be alone" though? If that's a feeling they are desperate to express then no poo poo they're going to choose the only place available where they can be confident they'll be understood instead of mocked.

Therapy might be better but it's not like everyone has access to therapy, anonymously talking online is instant and less threatening too.

it's not really the mocking that incels hate about other places so much as all the loving chads and normies microagressing at them by saying that they aren't that ugly and that they could totally gently caress if they made the slightest effort

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Vitamin P posted:

Where else can people go to say "I'm ugly and broken and will always be alone" though? If that's a feeling they are desperate to express then no poo poo they're going to choose the only place available where they can be confident they'll be understood instead of mocked.

I mean you got to "therapy" yourself but also "friends", "family", "mentors and authority figures who like you", and "free online life coaching and mental health support forums" are a start. Anybody who genuinely cares about you isn't going to laugh at you for expressing heartfelt angst that finding romantic love is difficult, and there's no limit to the number of questionably-qualified nerds playing therapist online whose advice is better and less virulent than "kill yourself or women".

Like I realize people have already answered that and responded to it, but come on dude.

Part of the problem is that these people don't have strong support networks, but many of them come from middle class or wealthy families that mostly just don't understand them. Help isn't out of reach, they just reject other help because they want to wallow in self-hate and have their existing ideas validated rather than hear tough medicine like "you need to go where women are and make new friends" or "you need to exercise, set goals, and work on yourself". That stuff is scary and hard.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
And again, the problem with incel communities is that we know they don't work. They aren't making lonely men feel better, they're turning them into bitter weirdos, and in the most extreme cases nihilistic murderers. Saying "where else are they supposed to go" is kinda like saying "what, am I supposed to just NOT play Russian roulette when I wanna feel something?" Not doing anything is better for them than doing the thing.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ghost Leviathan posted:

This is really bad and I hate it. No, I don't want to do anything about it and I'm mad that you even suggested I should think about it, I expect everyone else to solve the problem for me.

Owned

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

quote:

I think this meme really says it all about incels, in reality if you haven't had had sex or a relationship by 20, it's essentially done, and the reason you haven't is because you don't have the looks, while money/status comes in later. 

If you take a cross-section of 20+ year old male virgins, you are not going to find any Chads or any of that like in it, but a lot of incels. And there seem to be a lot more of them than before.

It's pretty common to lose it in early 20s dude.

Took me until 24. I was simply too shy to ask anyone out before then. But I eventually got over it. It's funny how life can completely turn around in the span of a couple weeks.

Life is not a race. And however much you think people may care about your age or history, or any other flaw you think you have... Everyone else on earth cares a lot less than you do.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I just asked you to name literally one viable alternative to the toxic community more substantial than 'well, be better!'.

Lmao, literally anything else.

Sitting in a room and jerking it for 24 hours is a better alternative than posting in those sociopathy-reinforcing forums.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
They're crab-buckety as hell too.

"Hey guys! A cute girl in class said hi to me today out of nowhere! Makes me feel kinda nice for a change!"
"HAHA, SHE IS MOCKING YOU 4 BEING A ZETA, FEMALES SMELL IT AND WILL PRAY ON IT FOR LAUGHTER. NO GIRL WOULD EVER SAY HI TO A NON-CHAD IN SINCERITY. YOUR MIND IS JUST HIGH ON COPE. DON'T BETRAY THE ROPE."

Therapeutic! :haw:

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/TrancewithMe/status/1035194690453348353

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

quote:

When he was arrested, police found a pellet gun and nunchucks in a backpack he took to work with him, although there is no evidence he used the weapons on anyone.

nunchucks, what a badass

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's actually the most normal to lose your virginity at 16.9 years old.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

FactsAreUseless posted:

gently caress you don't ruin this most ignoble reunion

Yakiniku Teishoku
Mar 16, 2011

Peace On Egg
It was the weird latin names dickchart guy wasn't it

Question Friend
Aug 3, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
My thoughts on incels have evolved. I currently believe that the president shouldn't provide everyone with a goth GF but he should understand the pain of not having a goth GF and be sympathetic

Question Friend
Aug 3, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

I only know two people who lost their virginity that early and both of them are assholes

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bodyholes posted:

It's pretty common to lose it in early 20s dude.

Took me until 24. I was simply too shy to ask anyone out before then. But I eventually got over it. It's funny how life can completely turn around in the span of a couple weeks.

Life is not a race. And however much you think people may care about your age or history, or any other flaw you think you have... Everyone else on earth cares a lot less than you do.

What happened that caused your life to turn around in a couple of weeks?

Question Friend
Aug 3, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

qkkl posted:

I'm guessing it gave him more confidence or it was part of a general ramp up of life circumstances. I see that happen a lot where it's like the inverse of everything crashing down around someone and making them depressed, where everything just goes right enough that they get more courage and drive

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Lost mine at age 24

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

qkkl posted:

He got hit on the head by a pickle jar and woke up with a whole new attitude

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Kurtofan posted:

Lost mine at age 24

Man at that point I figure you just settle in and become a wizard

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

hell yea i just squeaked into the low-cuck risk group because of my big alpha bladder

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

muscles: yes/no

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I've no idea what a canthal tilt is, but I'm apparently an incel on weeks where I have no sex events. Life is pain.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

>100 sex events per week would require you to gently caress every waking hour of every day lmao incel brains are amazing

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

1ni.ce

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Tastykake posted:

>100 sex events per week would require you to gently caress every waking hour of every day lmao incel brains are amazing

It would be a true feat of logistics though.

Question Friend
Aug 3, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

We should probably go by the median age instead because the average is brought down significantly by John Podesta and various hollywood producers

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017

The virgin pee stream vs. the chad piss parabola

Question Friend
Aug 3, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
My stream is chadlike after I've jacked my foreskin cock off

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
tthe tinkling virgin vs the piss soaked chad

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

Bulges through 3 layers of jeans

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

every time i look at that picture it reveals some new depth of incel absurdity

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

I feel like with the weighting this chart gives to a specific variable several of the others could be excluded as a rounding error

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Certified Chad :smug:

Lick my sack incels

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Hello ladies, I piss everywhere, my penis (while flacid) bulges through my jeans, my favorite video game is EA Sports, I host over 100 sex events per week, and my Canthal tilt is >24 degrees. Oh? What's that sound you just heard? It was the sound of your panties dropping because of arousal symptoms and before you ask yes we may have a sex and it is not my first time by the way.

Local Weather
Feb 12, 2005

Don't worry, I'll give you a sign. The sign will be that life is awesome
Aside from radical Islamic terrorist recruitment forums I think the incel community is the only place where people encourage each other to kill themselves and others.

I bet Tim Berners-Lee never imagined this would be a consequence of his work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

according to the chart it is my body that makes me unfuckable, when i know for a fact that it is my personality that does so

• Locked thread