Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Snoop cashing in on idiots who think that he makes hockey cool by being associated with it is the best part of the playoffs so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Le Saboteur posted:

Don Cherry doesn't care about black people.

He really doesn't

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

I also like the part where the Habs traded Subban because Weber would be better in the playoffs and

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Preds going with the bold strategy of repeatedly turning the puck over to see if that leads them to victory.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

That was mad interference

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

That was mad boarding

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Every single guy in this game look like they're playing hockey with teammates for the first time in their life.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

I just remembered that Trouba's dad was so sure he'd be a phenom he made an official Trouba app expecting to have sponsorship pour in and the only group that ever signed up was a water company that quickly pivoted into energy drinks before folding.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

So are the guys at Fifth Third Bank big Horvat fans or something?

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

I realize every team traps but man are the Jets trapping this game to death right now

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

They missed a pretty egregious penalty there

Interference was apparently removed from the rulebook prior to this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Levitate posted:

pretty much anti jets the rest of the playoffs for how lovely and boring this has been for a game 7

I've been on the Jets are insufferable wagon for months.

• Locked thread