Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Ooh... (sucks on teeth).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

CBJSprague24 posted:

Ooh... (sucks on teeth).

x2

That goal was poo.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Ah, the Ken Hitchcock goalie break.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

5.26 GAA in losses this series for Rinne. :stonklol:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Wonderllama posted:

Ping Krossbar Subban

(It wasn’t the crossbar)

Post Klanger Subban?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Score a goal to kill the chant again, that was funny last time.

(My stream is delayed.)

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

The irony of chanting about how much the opposing goalie sucks when the home goalie got yanked within 10 minutes :thunk:

They also chant about how much the goalie sucks sometimes when the goalie wasn't even in the net to make the save. :eng101:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: Shuffly :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: You can come out now, Joey :siren:

SARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS....SARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS...

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: Aw, at least put Stastny out for the hattie, you fucks :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This kills my playoff bracket, by the way. I had NSH/PIT Round 2.

TheKingofSprings posted:

I don't follow hockey enough, why would this be the worst case

Tampa probably isn't enough of a flashy name to draw ratings and Winnipeg might not be either, especially in the US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

What did Rinne's GAA end up being for this game? 5 saves on 7 shots is a .714SV%.

• Locked thread