Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Stickarts posted:

I would like for the Jets of Winnipeg to win this exciting game of ice hockey.

Stickarts! You mutherfucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

bizarre deformity posted:

If the Preds lose I'm not gonna cry. I'm not gonna cry drat it

PROTIP: start crying now so that you can say it is not because of the end of the game. Alternately, keep a cutting board and onions with you at all times.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Also, preds bros. Goalie of the year vasy is also not very good. You got this, maaannng

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Stickarts posted:

I’m a playoff poster now.

Could’ve used you for the ‘ning vs bruins series.

Fake edit: I call them the “‘ning” now

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Levitate posted:

I don't watch enough of Laine but he strikes me as more of a "finds an opening to get off his amazing shot" kind of player, not really a "carry the puck around and create tons of chances with his great puck control" kind of player. Maybe Preds are just doing a good job taking that space away from him?

So he’s a younger stamkos without the benefit of being Canadian?

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Stickarts posted:

Were these half-abandoned forums scrappin’? Does fateomcmurray or whatever still post? I’m disappointed there aren’t any artifacted tongue gifs

I also call the habs ning these days but it stands for “sickening”

OH HEY THERE IS A HOCKEY GOAL FOR THE GOOD TEAM

I defeated Aphrodite and Fatepnhas adult onset diabetes just like I warned him.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Shuffly is real dumb for not shooting that

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Levitate posted:

Oh yeah but Quick is 6'1 and Rinne is 6'5. If you're 6'5 and moving around all over you're just opening up holes unless you're super controlled and great at anticipating the play

Rinne seems really athletic for a big guy but not particularly good at playing controlled

Bishop was so good at just being big and not moving a lot, just sound positioning and calculated movements.

Too bad about his gaborik legs tho

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I like Austin Watson cuz his name rhymes and sounds like a country music band.

The Austin Watson antebellum funk band

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
The diver has become the divee

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Wonderllama posted:

The diver has become the divee

I don’t know what this means

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Ping Krossbar Subban

(It wasn’t the crossbar)

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Levitate posted:

nah they test for steroids

that's about it though

I'm super interested what kind of blood doping they do though, if it's poo poo like EPO or the stuff that cyclists use or what. It's not really the same kind of exertion but anything that super helps your endurance is big for a cardio intensive sport

You can do steroids at times they don’t test. You know, for muscle building. And then reap the benefits during test times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Welp

• Locked thread