Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
Laine looks a bit lost to start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
Holy poo poo how did that go in?!

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

TBF they deserve to do the "it's all your fault" cheer for Rinne on that one.

Seriously. The odd time it's actually warranted.

Levitate posted:

I don't watch enough of Laine but he strikes me as more of a "finds an opening to get off his amazing shot" kind of player, not really a "carry the puck around and create tons of chances with his great puck control" kind of player. Maybe Preds are just doing a good job taking that space away from him?

That's fair. But he was losing the puck in his feet and kinda standing around, moreso than usual.

Wow Rinne pulled after two! Smart move imo but I'd rather Rinne had stayed in.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
It's still very early Preds fans, don't give up hope. Therefore, score more Jets!

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
That's a good shot!

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
Cherry is awful for sure but that was the divingest dive that ever dived. It was so blatant.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug

iospace posted:

Now please explain why Ryan Ellis getting punched in the face was a non-call :allears:

Are you talking about the elbow backing into the chest and the Preds player flung his head back? I didn't see a punch anywhere but I could have missed it. Anyway, they didn't call the embellishment and Preds had two PPs to Jets none, so the Preds are still up.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
Trouba decides to execute the worst possible pass.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
I miss Rinne..

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
:siren: Scheiffules!

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug

ThinkTank posted:

I realize every team traps but man are the Jets trapping this game to death right now

Even after that Jets player said they were going to keep pressing in the interview. He lied :argh:

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug

Levitate posted:

pretty much anti jets the rest of the playoffs for how lovely and boring this has been for a game 7

Woulda been the same thing if the Preds were in the same position. See Game 4 and 6.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
If I may.. we've entered Most Dangerous Lead territory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
fork :siren: if it wasn't already obvious at this point. Woo Jets!

• Locked thread