Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

Levitate posted:

man, you know the worst part

I can't find any fuckin' sour beers at the stores around here except Lagunitas Dark Swan and they over hop every fuckin' beer they make

I hate when I can't get my drat sours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
I like both of these teams tbh

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
I was gonna say this game needs a goal it's super tentative

Rinne gonna have one of those eh

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Saros is going to be good next year.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Rinne is a super high energy goalie with a lot of extraneous movement and when he's good he looks near unbeatable but when he's bad he looks like this, just a twitchy mess

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Like Rinne seriously looks like a really intense beer league goalie sometimes, he's so manic. It's weird as hell to see since like every goalie coach these days ascribes to the less movement is better philosophy even the guys teaching lunatics like Quick

Levitate posted:

dude! thank you. like I've been saying he looks awkward and weird in net and it drives me crazy. If you're that big you should be a fuckin' rock with your positioning and have economical movement that keeps poo poo covered at all times, and only flash the athleticism when you need it. Twitching around all over the place when you're a 6'5 goalie is a recipe for creating all kinds of holes.

I like little guys who challenge and do weird poo poo like Quick but he looks smooth doing it at least and his movement is calculated, Rinne looks like he's constantly hulking up

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
NOW if you want to see the next tiny goalie superstar watch this Saros fella, he is a gem and his lateral movement is prime *kisses fingers* Kipper

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
yo Nashville stop playing not to lose you're already losing

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Saros is the best goalie prospect in the league I think if we can still call him that, although we'll see how good these mystery Russians the Islanders/Rangers/Caps have are and that WHL guy the Flyers have is

Ginette Reno posted:

Otherwise known as the Marc-Andre Fleury school of goaltending

Fleury hasn't been doing it this playoffs sadly although I still see his brain activating to do weird poo poo behind the net but then he stops himself

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
there we go (although I like the Jets too!) let's have a good game 7

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

Levitate posted:

cool my feed is enough behind that I can enjoy the expectation of a pk goal

did you ever end up getting the VPN for gamecenter? It's still working in the playoffs for me. I wonder if I can ride this poo poo into the finals.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
I never realized how chippy Scheifele was until this playoffs, he's a fuckin competitor

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

Levitate posted:

yup, using Yonder (though that's DNS based I guess and not VPN)

It worked on the NBC games as well, I think basically because they supply feeds for GameCenter in other countries and they obviously don't get NBC over the air feeds, so as long as it thinks you're coming in from another country it'll give you the available feeds.

yeah it's badass

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

ThinkTank posted:

Snoop cashing in on idiots who think that he makes hockey cool by being associated with it is the best part of the playoffs so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld70IWw9BB0

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
I can't believe Johansen didn't walk that in instead of passing, he could have got down to just about the crease.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
no don't listen to me let's take zacha

• Locked thread