Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Well, I was really hyped for Dragon Ball Fighterz and we all know how that turned out...I'm pretty excited for Hyrule Warriors, though. Soul Calibur VI is looking good, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I looked at upcoming games and Im adding Call of Cthulhu and Two Point Hospital to the list

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Kongming posted:

Well, I was really hyped for Dragon Ball Fighterz and we all know how that turned out...

it spawned the giant bomb dbz podcast so its a goty contender imo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Guess I'm hoype for SF Collection or whatever. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And Vanilla Wow. I don't know when that's coming out.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Shenmue 1 + 2

gently caress avenging dad, I've got to meticulously inspect and comment on everything in his bedroom and then spend all my money on capsule toys

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Shenmue 1 + 2
DQ 11
RDR2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Wild Arms phone game, the Valkyrie Profile phone game, the Nicalis crossover mugen fighter.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Destiny 2 DLC, more Destiny 2 DLC and for Radical Heights to leave Early Access.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Looking forward to Battleborn 2. Make it happen, Randy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Seriously though the big ones for me are Ace Combat 7, Octopath Traveler, Mario Tennis and DQ11. I'm also looking forward to ports of stuff I haven't played before like Hyrule Warriors next week and the Shenmue re-release.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

The Wild Arms phone game, the Valkyrie Profile phone game, the Nicalis crossover mugen fighter.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i love shovel knight but i dont think he can ever actually look cool

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Shovel Knight: King of Cards

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

this 100%

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Dragon's Crown Pro
Jurassic Park: Evolution
Octopath Traveler
Warioware Gold
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
Total War: Three Kingdoms,

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

:yeah:

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Dragon's Crown Pro
Jurassic Park: Evolution
Octopath Traveler
Warioware Gold
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
Total War: Three Kingdoms,

videogames good

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

And Vanilla Wow. I don't know when that's coming out.

WoW Classic is going to suck because what made vanilla WoW so good is a variety of factors both inside and outside of the game, especially in regards to its very rapidly expanding playerbase and the climate of the gaming community (and the general internet community of the mid-00s, honestly) that can't be replicated... It's basically all the grinding and repetition of vanilla WoW but with a community of antisocial cynics who already have an encyclopedic knowledge of everything in the game and its mechanics. Yawn

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Spidey.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yeah i feel like the joy of old wow was discovering all the crazy stuff and seeing how theyd changed the mechanics older experimental mmos had to make them more streamlined along with millions of people who were doing the same thing. without that the stuff like the endgame collect 420 golem cajones with a .69% drop rate quests or the grind to get a mount or 40 mans or whatever will just feel bad

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I'd rather just keep all the fond memories of my initial adventures in Azeroth from 2005-07 pristine, and cherish all of those fun times as I go forward in life, and not sully them by silently running across Mulgore and watching players who may as well be bots methodically going about their individual quests without any grouping, socializing, or even just asking for directions, and making my way into the Barrens only to experience a scant few minutes of actual player interaction as some losers briefly debate in the zone chat about The Last Jedi/*****gate/Jordon Peterson/Pepe meme/cultural appropriation/whatever else turgid poo poo that this festering horse's anus known as the 2010s has spilled onto the entire internet before some Blizzard chat-policing algorithm autobans them for disrupting everyone else's quiet, emotionless mat grinding.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'd rather just keep all the fond memories of my initial adventures in Azeroth from 2005-07 pristine, and cherish all of those fun times as I go forward in life, and not sully them by silently running across Mulgore and watching players who may as well be bots methodically going about their individual quests without any grouping, socializing, or even just asking for directions, and making my way into the Barrens only to experience a scant few minutes of actual player interaction as some losers briefly debate in the zone chat about The Last Jedi/*****gate/Jordon Peterson/Pepe meme/cultural appropriation/whatever else turgid poo poo that this festering horse's anus known as the 2010s has spilled onto the entire internet before some Blizzard chat-policing algorithm autobans them for disrupting everyone else's quiet, emotionless mat grinding.

This

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I remember the only time anybody used the general zone chat in WoW vanilla was to say racist poo poo anyway.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

a spiked vagina - a penis flytrap - a gore gash - a killer clam - a Texas Chainsaw Massaquim - a

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Hey any of yall folks ever hear of agony? [tim allen grunt] Its a real brutal game coming out for the x box one x, puss 4 and PC to bring you the latest in hardcore vaginnilation [wilhelm scream] These scary ladies use their pink to turn your blue balls red [jaws theme] So keep on your toes, or itll be meat curtains for you [howie scream for variety] Out for all platforms May 29, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

that sounds like Bloodborne filtered through the diseased western developer brain

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Subtlety? Nah kid we got punani monsters out here and dick weapon dlc. Ever see the movie Teeth? It's fuckin righteously twisted. Vagina dentata my man. Look it up. Buy early access now for 30$ before we incrementally bump it up for no discernable reason. Feminism ftw

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

The God Of War-like reboot for the saints row dildo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Guys what if we made that mediocre Dante's Inferno beat em up from a decade ago but, like, worse.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao Dante's Inferno. thank you for reminding me about that game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It’s the monkey’s paw version of your dream game from the other thread

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Guys what if we made that mediocre Dante's Inferno beat em up from a decade ago but, like, worse.

The Castlevania Lords of Shadow games

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

apparently the bloodstained kickstarter had a stretch goal to make a tie in 8 bit game and they just gave the task to inti creates and inti made their own castlevania 3? it looks rad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlDq0FQS15o

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

a new gunvolt too "Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QSlNIsFXQ8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

apparently the bloodstained kickstarter had a stretch goal to make a tie in 8 bit game and they just gave the task to inti creates and inti made their own castlevania 3? it looks rad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlDq0FQS15o

That’s awesome

• Locked thread