Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the Mad Max game is one of the most egregious examples of western open world diarrhea so i don't have much hope for "Rage 2"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

shitterverse

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Looking forward to Hyrule Warriors on the switch tomorrow, op

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hizke posted:

Same here

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

going out of town and my copy's gonna be sitting there all weekend. sad!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

going out of town and my copy's gonna be sitting there all weekend. sad!

this might shock you, but the switch is also portable

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

this might shock you, but the switch is also portable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxqm6htwcwk

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

goferchan posted:

Maybe I'm just paranoid but some of the parts in that trailer looked multiplayer to me, which would be a weird thing to not announce yet but idk everything about that game is weird so far. Normally multiplayer would be a good thing but I wonder if Bethesda is trying to make their own Destiny/Anthem style game (come on, you know they've got to) and decided Rage was the franchise for it . The trailer looked fun but I don't want to play it if it's a loot shooter

In Training posted:

Bethesda's calling it "more than a shooter, more than an open world game – it’s a shooterverse."

I can’t believe a R@GE sequel being developed by the Just Cause guys is somehow exponentially worse than I initially expected

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
lolling at "shooterverse"

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

lolling at "shooterverse"

again, shitterverse

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Bethesda's calling it "more than a shooter, more than an open world game – it’s a shooterverse."

gah!

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the Mad Max game is one of the most egregious examples of western open world diarrhea so i don't have much hope for "Rage 2"

The game actually does a lot of poo poo well it was just held back by budget or something like it needed just a little more to be really good. poo poo like needing gas for the car and water to heal but only being able to carry your full canteen and one gas can, shotgun shells being rare as well and needing to use a gas can and a shell to blow up an obstacle to advance in a base, the combat isnt really arkham style you can get interrupted during attacks and poo poo and theres combos you learn the only similarity is you have a counter button, the convoy system was cool but a shame that it wasnt expanded on, and the game looks gorgeous

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The story and writing an huff my nuts though

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

The game actually does a lot of poo poo well it was just held back by budget or something like it needed just a little more to be really good. poo poo like needing gas for the car and water to heal but only being able to carry your full canteen and one gas can, shotgun shells being rare as well and needing to use a gas can and a shell to blow up an obstacle to advance in a base, the combat isnt really arkham style you can get interrupted during attacks and poo poo and theres combos you learn the only similarity is you have a counter button, the convoy system was cool but a shame that it wasnt expanded on, and the game looks gorgeous

also they released it on the same day as one of the most anticipated videogames in videogame history and thats still a mystery to me

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

apparently the bloodstained kickstarter had a stretch goal to make a tie in 8 bit game and they just gave the task to inti creates and inti made their own castlevania 3? it looks rad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlDq0FQS15o

This game is now OUT.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

This game is now OUT.

Don't tell me this 1 minute before I leave for work, gently caress you

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

Don't tell me this 1 minute before I leave for work, gently caress you

Playing it now. Have fun at work...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I need to get my switch code!! Unless it's on the backer website

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

I need to get my switch code!! Unless it's on the backer website

It should be on your backer survey when it shows up. I don't think Switch codes are out yet, but if you're just waiting for a console version code there should be a code for a temporary pc version on your survey.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

It should be on your backer survey when it shows up. I don't think Switch codes are out yet, but if you're just waiting for a console version code there should be a code for a temporary pc version on your survey.

That's cool.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

detroit: become human is one of the worst game titles in recent memory

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

people in the trailer for it saying it almost brought them to tears as cutscenes play that look like theyre being rendered on a ps3

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i like how in heavy rain there was bizarre french-isms in philadelphia like refering to the laundromat as le automat du clothing a unique philadelphian way of referring to ze clothes washing store hon hon hon so i'm hoping for those in detriot: become human

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

i like how in heavy rain there was bizarre french-isms in philadelphia like refering to the laundromat as le automat du clothing a unique philadelphian way of referring to ze clothes washing store hon hon hon so i'm hoping for those in detriot: become human

In the new game Detroit looks bizarrely similar to the Alsatian countryside

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Pinball fxvr season 2 (PSVR, duh) and FFXIV patch 4.36 (gently caress yeah more eureka)

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

In the new game Detroit looks bizarrely similar to the Alsatian countryside

lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

mmmmm yeah cask-aged Cage

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

im noting down that anyone posting about detroit in this thread is looking forward to it

enjoy your game, fools

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

im noting down that anyone posting about detroit in this thread is looking forward to it

enjoy your game, fools

Yeah, Detroit looks great...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5g_gs6nnyo

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

adam jensen voice: i didnt ask for this

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8cVGCSd-xo

This is the first remotely interesting thing I’ve seen about Far Cry 5. Hopefully they make it standalone eventually so I can try it

fa-GYO
Mar 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

enjoy your game, fools

i wwill

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Evil Eagle posted:

yeah steam keys are out, if you selected a console you get a temporary steam key that unlocks it for 2 weeks which i didn't know steam could do but that's nice

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
someone make a thread for bloodstained, where they tell me how it is, please and thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Oh my god

• Locked thread