Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

I liked the part where Chewie didn't do anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

I wish Obi's show was just him solving the question "how did luke stay off the grid from any sith investigations in the area" by being a cleaner and just him staging dead sith as vanishings and fatal accidents to reduce interest in the area

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

jisforjosh posted:

But he goes by Luke Skywalker at some point between now and Ep 4, so that'll be "interesting"

And had showed his grief counseling chops when he met Anakin

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I loved the inquisitors arguing about how your position matters and where you come from is very important when Darth Vader you know... exists

Man the inquisitors seem real drat incompetent unless they were dealing with way less competent fools like the kidnappers.

Still confused at Bail showing up pleading for him to do all the work to find her and won't even lend a starship or came with him.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

If only he knew how to force dash...

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Just him reading space newspapers about his ol pal while sipping on bacta juice

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Lot of just awful posting on this page in this year of our Yoda 2022

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

He's gonna wield four lightsabers at a time

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Then he got sad

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Cool beard though

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Make Cris Angel a sith

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Palp lives ruins Vader's whole arc

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

drat the empire look real dumb unable to suss out a man in a trench coach with a child hiding under it
also the choreography is just rough
and lastly I feel bad for the adult threating a child for info, it just comes off to me as so petty and sad

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I'm pretty sure ewoks could topple the entirety of the empire if they had a trenchcoat after this episode
It would be a much better show too

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I never wanted a Funko pop but I want youngling w hat in amber

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

6 part character study how watto was a secret rebel

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

drat empire still stupid.
Also my master plan of I'll try and stab him when he's not looking is brilliant

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Stormtroopers are hammering lead filled water jugs in all the missing scenes

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Darth TNT posted:

It's so weird. I know I finished this game multiple times and for some reason I just can't remember ever facing Boba Fett. :psyduck: Maybe kid me thought he was a phase 2 dark trooper or something.
Still this was an amusing watch, it gets so many starwars moments right. :allears: I hated those Trandoshans so much....and that sewer level! :argh:

I didn't understand that one at all either. Right, we've captured Kenobi a dangerous Jedi master. We'll just keep him where we found him, right next to the rebels who haven't surrendered yet and out of sight of our huge army of storm troopers.

It's called great writing

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Anyone heard of poison?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

That post has so many edges it's going back in time to 2001

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

That poor inquisitor almost got bested by one adult Skywalker and almost both Skywalker children

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Valve Steam Deck posted:

Some of the best Star Wars movies are not made by George Lucas

They already introduced time travel and split the timeline once, so they can just pull a Star Trek and say this is Timeline A and Timeline B, etc.

Written by him and his uh... Babysitter?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I want a star wars rashoman of trying to figure out what the gently caress jar jar is telling us about a dead sith

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

It's real frickin neato to walk around it as a non SW lover

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

What about Greed Weedo?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Wait the droids were practical effects the actors see and touch?!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Larryb posted:

Always have been, or some of them at least (in fact I believe that Tony Daniels was physically in the 3PO suit a lot of the time).

Yeah but tony Daniels was 1980s cg

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Need a yoda trys dating series

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Prey but its Ewoks killin mechs and empire but with more laughs than Last Jedi

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Andor ep 4 is friggin great

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Rey I have to tell you something, I'm f-arglble*mouthful of sand*

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I have a feeling he's not choosing his escape

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

just call this new cartoon AshoKaKaMelon!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Done Thundercat dirty

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Wasn't there supposed to be 13 palpatines?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Star Wars Tiger Milk no Boba

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Watto was like a father to him!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

At this point the Madolorian is too dangerous to himself to not put in jail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Trash compactor spa