Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kevin Palpatine
Dec 20, 2017
there actually were bulletin board discussions about esb and rotj in the 80s (what did yoda mean "there is another skywalker?" etc) I posted a bunch of them on a forum once but I can't find them anymore. maybe google ate them after a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevin Palpatine
Dec 20, 2017

Dave Syndrome posted:

I think I'd like to see a duel between Kylo's constantly-in-danger-of-overheating firesword and Rey's inexpertly fixed Lukesaber that ends with both weapons useless, and the duel ultimately being decided without lightsabers at all.
Sort of a reverse of the Yoda/Dooku duel ("It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the Force, but by our skills with a lightsaber"), and also a nice tie-in to the whole "kill the past" theme they seem to have going on.

their lightsabres get destroyed and they get in a fistfight with the rolling stones street fighting man playing in the background

there will be eye gouging and hair pulling and then kylo will sit on rey and fart on her (pls dont kinkshame)

Kevin Palpatine
Dec 20, 2017
can't wait for A Star Wars Story about the hammerhead guy from the ANH cantina

Kevin Palpatine
Dec 20, 2017
it will be in the comic book miniseries leading up to the Solo prequel

Kevin Palpatine
Dec 20, 2017
there's probably a good story to be told in those power converters at toschii station. what's their motivation? what side-character's obscure history are they involved in? can we make a plushy version and sell it to kids?

Kevin Palpatine
Dec 20, 2017
i want to see if they find a way to bring dooku back. like maybe some clone trooper packed his head on ice and later on someone attached it to a wookie's body. and then wookie-dooku will show up in the lobot movie, coming to theatres in 2022

Kevin Palpatine
Dec 20, 2017

Neo Rasa posted:

Yeah like this was something people were saying freely since the day Disney bought Star Wars.

I'm just waiting for them to bite the bullet and have Chewbacca team up with Spiderman.

Kevin Palpatine
Dec 20, 2017
the better question is whether cocaine is making a resurgence in hollywood (or did it ever go away)

Kevin Palpatine
Dec 20, 2017

Timby posted:

Well, it was one of the half-dozen drugs found in Carrie Fisher's system after her death...

good point, although I meant more the people that write and/or greenlight this stuff

Kevin Palpatine
Dec 20, 2017
lando is a freak, next question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevin Palpatine
Dec 20, 2017
do you mean marvel captain marvel or shazam captain marvel

prolly the former since no way is a (non-ww) dc movie outperforming a disney movie, dwayne johnson or no