Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
obi wan should be like that robert redford movie where hes on a boat and dies at the end

except space or something I dunno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
the real twist will be when obi wan dies in the anthology movie and he's a force ghost the entirety of anh

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
is it the original darth maul guy

ray park sounds right

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

Phi230 posted:

Imagine caring about star wars in tyool 2018

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
didnt realize it wasn't park speaking!

e at last we will have revenge!

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

Timby posted:

Park doesn't usually speak for his roles. He doesn't have the most imposing voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qVc7SLIW2Y&t=88s

give me cockney darth maul any day :discourse:

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

Pops Mgee posted:

I remember way back in 05 when ROTS spoilers started leaking and people on the official Star Wars forums were sooooo pissed when they found out there were more Wookiee tarzan yells. Funny stuff.

wait is there not in the kashyyyykkk battle scene?

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
cant wait for the lando spinoff

his new robopal will be r2#metoo

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
im just so tired of all these star wars

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

ruddiger posted:

Ron Howard's paving the way for Jar Jar's redemption.

ron howard voice: i wasnt

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

thrawn527 posted:

At Celebration last year, there were a poo poo ton of little girls dressed up as Rey. Like, everywhere you looked. At the Heroines of Star Wars panel, when Daisy Ridley came out as a surprise guest, they all lost their collective minds. It was awesome.

Kids still like Star Wars.

people dress their kids up like that op

its like forcing your kids to do ballet or sports becuz the parents are trying to capture some lost feeling

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
come to think if it

probably why star wars stories are so bad

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
I can't even watch tros rifftrax

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
Obi wan force heals Luke when he gets clobbered by sand people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

Schwarzwald posted:

I can't help but feel sorry for the visual designers and such that worked on the film. These little details are all very neat, but

https://twitter.com/elijahwood/status/1229632586760081409

Haha that rules