Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
drink water, but also drink other things, sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lil bip
Mar 13, 2004

That ain't workin', that's the way you do it
poo juice, but only if it is collected fresh from the taint of a thousand goons. Compressed within a muslin cloth and sucked gently to release its goodness.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Icochet posted:

Seawater is fine. The myth about it's unhealthiness was created by Pepsi.

in antiquity people drank seawater all the time & there are primary sources describing how far offshore to go to find clean water, and how much wine to add to make it drinkable

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
female ejaculate (because it's piss)

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
green dragon makes me feel healthy, but is actually really bad

who gives a gently caress tho, it rules

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Try brewing a bunch of tea and keeping it cold in the fridge. If you crave sweet drinks you can try fruit teas.

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

Grevling posted:

Try brewing a bunch of tea and keeping it cold in the fridge. If you crave sweet drinks you can try fruit teas.

iced peppermint tea with a dash of lemon owns

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Mtn Dew but only if you're a real gamer because only REAL GAMERS expend the kind of energy that necessitates that kind of caffeine intake.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

MILK MY TITS DRY YOU gently caress MAN

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

We're here to make coffee metal. We're here to make everything metal.
you can drink as much decaffeinated coffee or herbal tea as you'd ever want to

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Drink so much sparkling water that la croix has a strong taste to it.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i like to mix dr pepper and orange juice, to fortify it with vitamins

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Whiskey? It's keto friendly.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
I take black currant juice (swap your favourite fruit/berry/vegetable juice here) without added sugar. Add 10% of it to water and it's low calorie and tastes delicious. Even if I drink that mixture all day it's 150 calories max. If you use a vegetable juice it's almost none.

Joke option: Drink double piss, OP

Nurge fucked around with this message at 20:11 on May 12, 2018

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Holy water is pretty good. If you wait until the evening before you collect from the font it'll have a picant hint of baby.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I polish off a potion of barkskin about every other night. Wife loves it too.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
https://www.gerolsteiner-usa.com/home.html

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

cumpoocha

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Squeeze some realemon into your water, shake, drink

RememberYourMantra
Dec 5, 2005

Don't Have Negative Thoughts

Pillbug
If you live in New England:

http://polarseltzer.com/

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Do Bloods drink water or are they stuck drinking tomato juice and V8 and Hawaiian Punch and the like?

Same goes for Crips. Are they stuck with water and Windex?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Vinegar water

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Drink water fit for a king. Drink king's water.

Almost all your problems will rapidly dissolve.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
did anyone say CUM yet!?!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

doverhog posted:

did anyone say CUM yet!?!

:O < SHOCKED

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
the posts of dad gay. so what

drink them in op

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I lived like three months on juices and hamburguers after watching “Fat, sick & Nearly dead”

Grab a plate, throw a bunch of spinach, kale, a little bit of broccoli(very little) 1 lemon (don’t even peel, just remove seeds), celery, half or whole apple, maybe a tomato or ginger, cucumber, in the end it should look like a huge salad

Throw it all in a juicer or vitamix, add ice and enjoy

Either juiced or in a smoothie, I dropped like 20lbs substituting breakfast or dinner for this, and you can basically drink it whenever, make a few liters for the next days and keep in freezer, etc

It all tastes delicious too, you can experiment substituting sweet fruit for something else (carrots instead of apple, for instance), just keep rotating kale, spinach and broccoli, do not go crazy with broccoli or you’ll poop your pants

The only reason I stopped is I got tired of having to clean the goddamn juicer all the time, seriously it’s what that Soylent drink wants to be

Goddamn I’m gonna start again

doverhog
May 31, 2013

I know I said cum before, and I stand by that drink all the cum you want. :)

But to add a few more good drinks:

water

black coffee

tea

fermented buttermilk

beer

whiskey

gin

fernet branca

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
OP you should really be drinking all your nutrients. Have you ever heard of this amazing smoothie called "Soylent"?

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Applewhite posted:

OP you should really be drinking all your nutrients. Have you ever heard of this amazing smoothie called "Soylent"?

More like soylent my pants! haha that one's a freebie feel free to use it. I'll be here all week.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

I lived like three months on juices and hamburguers after watching “Fat, sick & Nearly dead”

Grab a plate, throw a bunch of spinach, kale, a little bit of broccoli(very little) 1 lemon (don’t even peel, just remove seeds), celery, half or whole apple, maybe a tomato or ginger, cucumber, in the end it should look like a huge salad

Throw it all in a juicer or vitamix, add ice and enjoy

Either juiced or in a smoothie, I dropped like 20lbs substituting breakfast or dinner for this, and you can basically drink it whenever, make a few liters for the next days and keep in freezer, etc

It all tastes delicious too, you can experiment substituting sweet fruit for something else (carrots instead of apple, for instance), just keep rotating kale, spinach and broccoli, do not go crazy with broccoli or you’ll poop your pants

The only reason I stopped is I got tired of having to clean the goddamn juicer all the time, seriously it’s what that Soylent drink wants to be

Goddamn I’m gonna start again

that all sounds kind of expensive my grocery budget is like $20 a week but thanks for the effort post anyway

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
iced pussy juice

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

jimmyjams posted:

Iced Pussy Juice

And maybe some Coopers Sparkling Ale™ to wash it down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doverhog
May 31, 2013

The fine mixture of saliva and sweat and a hint of something else you get from a good session of rear end eating is a delicacy you all should try.

• Locked thread