Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Lol this show is what happens when first contact happens but they listen to elon musk in how to reorganize society.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
all of the clicks are just his dead kid, reflected in time travel

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder if Snyder flagged the bowmans as "don't gently caress with these people" in their HR system on the downlow after his ascension.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I bet he's making it mean something, dude was content to sit back till he remembered the kid that died directly because of him. Might put a damper on relaxing. He also was there to see the other alien ship go down and to talk with the rap about what was coming. He knows the stakes are way higher than the management tug and rub level that the algorithm assigned all the spineless ambitious gently caress-wits that were fine selling humanity for a nice spot in office.

He's grown as a character enough that his behaviour doesn't match his pre-arrival profile. Of course Charlie's death is going to hit him hard. We knew he had a soft sport for his daughter and he lived with the bowmans long enough that Charlie was a very real face among the abstracted dead of the raid.

He's not going to weaken it, he's going to make sure it works and it costs the least. That still makes him the instigator of untold suffering, but if it means humanity gets to live after then it wasn't a waste. A waste like staying in the lap of luxury when he knows he can change things for the probable better(and they really need it).

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Binary Logic posted:

Me too LOL. Will was being 'interviewed', about to have his cover blown and then next scene they're in a nice home having breakfast.

Maybe next episode Snyder will show up, "Yes I did that for you Bowman, and now I've got a special operation for your particular skill set..."

I think it's more like that Will ended up being really important as evaluated by the algorithm, because they literally had his real name up at the end of the episode where he was getting interviewed. His cover is blown, they know he's faking. I guess that doesn't matter because the Seattle Initiative is actually a seperate body from the transitional authority.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
anything that pokes at class poo poo gets poo poo canned

• Locked thread