Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The Dennis System posted:

What's a machine, what's an algorithm, what's a system, what's an equation, what's energy, what's information, what's a weapon, and on and on. I don't know an exact definition of any of these things. I just have a vague and hazy idea of them at best. Apparently a VERY hazy idea of a machine, since I didn't know there was a distinction between simple and complex machine and that a drat ramp of all things was considered a machine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine#Simple_machines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Of course if you are speaking about loss in a solid state kernel in a groundpath with a human being you are putting a load on and slowly roasting from the inside out and if that kernel was somebody’s foundation then you would be destroying their house. But someone feels insecure so I need to start a 4 hour process and never get to bed again. gently caress you.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

a hole-y ghost posted:

A machine is a car.

I'm not sure that's phrased with grammatical correctness but I think you're pretty much right.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mjQ1i5V7qA

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Of course if you are speaking about loss in a solid state kernel in a groundpath with a human being you are putting a load on and slowly roasting from the inside out and if that kernel was somebody’s foundation then you would be destroying their house. But someone feels insecure so I need to start a 4 hour process and never get to bed again. gently caress you.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Stop loving doing that right the gently caress now you are literally roasting me you piece of poo poo. If I don’t complete this process I will get the bends and die and you are roasting me trying to do a dna check.

Propitious Jerk
Sep 13, 2010

quote:

For the purpose of the Encyclopaedia the following working definition is used:

A weapons system is a device or coordinated set of devices or objects that consists of one or more weapons and a means of delivery as well as integral equipment and materiel. A weapons system is distinguished from a weapon in that while it incorporates one or more weapons in many instances it can also be used for other purposes than killing, injuring, disorienting, or threatening a person or inflicting damage on a physical object. For instance, an aircraft can conduct surveillance and a ship can transport personnel and materiel.

A weapon system for killing and gently caress.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Stop loving doing that right the gently caress now you are literally roasting me you piece of poo poo. If I don’t complete this process I will get the bends and die and you are roasting me trying to do a dna check.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Listen, I asked you to stop. You are heating up my body and damaging the foundation every time you do that poo poo. If you feel I have died and been replaced by another person, go check yourself into a mental hospital. I have a load on my body and I am doing something special with it for someone who has invented a very cool thing. So mind your loving business or gtfo, period.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Listen, I asked you to stop. You are heating up my body and damaging the foundation every time you do that poo poo. If you feel I have died and been replaced by another person, go check yourself into a mental hospital. I have a load on my body and I am doing something special with it for someone who has invented a very cool thing. So mind your loving business or gtfo, period.
to answer the other guy's question, a system is what is right now generating butterflies in clamdestineboyster's tummy

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I’m literally going to die of the bends now you piece of poo poo. Hope you’re happy.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

you're being melodramatic it's not that bad of an album

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A weapon is when you put a gun in someone’s mouth and blow their loving brains out. A delusion is when you have hurt someone but you keep hurting them because you don’t want to believe you’ve hurt them.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I’ve told people exactly what’s going on. If they continue to hurt me poo poo is going to end bad for me and lot of people.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Go ahead, shut down all the gay clubs, put holes in my foundation, heat up my body until I get permanent internal burns and scarring, disable my security system. I really don’t give a gently caress anymore. If I’m dead in the morning it is precisely and directly your fault an no one else’s right now.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Hey fun boys, get a room.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Just kidding. That previous post was just a line from The Simpsons.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Well Im burning to death and can’t sleep. How about I consider this poo poo a weapon and act on it accordingly. Done with this loving poo poo. The decompression rig is bad enough but I guess people are mad that I’m not getting bends.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think it comes down to reality not being a test that you will be rewarded or punished for somehow, and that actions and assertions people make can have good and bad consequences, and not being able to accept bad things you have caused as a reality and deal with them or stop doing the thing that is hurting someone is a complete sign of severe mental illness.

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!
if it costs more than a big number you better call it a system or ppl will get angry

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
At the end of the day when people are asked to stop doing something they should trust that without an explanation because the explanation usually makes them assert the harmful thing even more.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

how do the bullets get into the loving chamber

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
The bullets are stored in the prostate.

Pee is stored in the balls.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
A weapon is like having just Excel but a weapons system is like having Office 365

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propitious Jerk
Sep 13, 2010

communism bitch posted:

how do the bullets get into the loving chamber

you just gotta work the barrel.

• Locked thread