Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In one month, gaming valhalla will start, as e3 will begin once again. How hyped are the imps for another trailer of Death Stranding with no gameplay, details about RAGE 2, the new Bioware game and the Spyro remake and probably jack poo poo from japanese companies since they are just going to TGS instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Despite your negative ironic tone, OP, and despite the increasing irrelevance of E3 as the internet has let companies just announce and release games whenever they want, I still look forward to it every year as a celebration of our beloved medium.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Despite your negative ironic tone, OP, and despite the increasing irrelevance of E3 as the internet has let companies just announce and release games whenever they want, I still look forward to it every year as a celebration of our beloved medium.

looking forward to a good thread from a true e3 fan

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/741743186477907968

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I’m really sad that more companies are choosing to opt for prerecorded shows instead of live demonstrations because they don’t want epic fun crap happening spontaneously.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

can't wait for the french pedophiles at ubisoft and that sassy black woman to talk about zee global warming, zee donahld le droompf, zee ahlt raight, before introducing a crappy 3rd person shooter with Real Gamer Banter like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA9NscFRjDE&t=238s

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I’m really sad that more companies are choosing to opt for prerecorded shows instead of live demonstrations because they don’t want epic fun crap happening spontaneously.

trheyre afraid of being laughed at at E3

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

can't wait for the french pedophiles at ubisoft and that sassy black woman to talk about zee global warming, zee donahld le droompf, zee ahlt raight, before introducing a crappy 3rd person shooter with Real Gamer Banter like this

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

nothing says fun like 45 year old men wearing a FanGamer tee, black blazer, levis jeans, and sketchers tennis shoes for maximum comfort. i should know...i am one!

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm hoping that shadows die twice gets something, although i guess they've been doing more stuff at sony events rather than E3?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mysterious loyall X posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

the gameplay is almost always prerecorded, i like ninty's style of "lets just get to the business" and showing dozens of game trailers

very HOYPE for e3, genuinely

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Riiiiiiiiidge Racer!

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
was BOTW announced at E3? i remember that being an amazing announcement, wherever it was.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

sector_corrector posted:

was BOTW announced at E3? i remember that being an amazing announcement, wherever it was.

It was announced in a Direct but the first footage was shown at E3

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It was announced in a Direct but the first footage was shown at E3

i think i'm remembering the first E3 footage. it was really stunning, even for The Jaded Gamer.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hoping to see some metroid prime 4 and pokemon switch gameplay.

also hoping to see more of witchfire to confirm that it isnt aids

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah I'm definitely curious as to what the gameplay of the next Pokémon game looks like. Could be anything.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i cant wait for ninty to announce pikmin 4, star fox f-zero, and breath of the wild: majora's mask, alongside tons of smaller indie treasures and more information on new smash

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Yeah I'm definitely curious as to what the gameplay of the next Pokémon game looks like. Could be anything.

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

extremebuff posted:

hoping to see some metroid prime 4 and pokemon switch gameplay.

also hoping to see more of witchfire to confirm that it isnt aids

word cant wait to see Pokemon Sun and Moon Buy a Second Time on the Switch this time

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Lol

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I wish for Capcom to show us the Resident Evil 2 Remake at this E3.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

im always hype for the next mainline pokemon game tbh

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i don't have high hopes for witchfire, but painkiller was good, so maybe...

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

NienNunb posted:

Riiiiiiiiidge Racer!

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

hoping for news on cyberpunk 2077

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

im always hype for the next mainline pokemon game tbh

me too. i freaking love sun and moon.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my actual e3 wishlist:

shadows never die
new armored core
a new death stranding trailer
new zelda
new nintendo IP
new pikmin
more info on SMT 5
demo for dq builders 2
fist of the north star localization
new xeno game announcement
switch animal crossing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

- more VNs for my Vita

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

-release date for saga scarlet graces

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

- Middle Earth: Shadow of War Mobile Edition

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

- more VNs for my Vita

*Cornholio voice* I need VNs for my Vita

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fungah! posted:

new zelda

something using the BOTW engine that changes up gameplay a bit and focuses on a tighter story or more detailed dungeons would probably officially sell me on a switch.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

something using the BOTW engine that changes up gameplay a bit and focuses on a tighter story or more detailed dungeons would probably officially sell me on a switch.

i want tighter dungeons most. four or five dungeons as good as hyrule castle would be 100% gaming nirvana. really i just want new breath of the wild content though lol, the game's so fuckin good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

• Locked thread