Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

No greater pleasure than appearing on a server and hearing and seeing people be like "Oh hell naw" before you even start playing.

that is cool, once it went against me though when i put doom on the school computers and eventually no one would play on the same server as me because i would mercilessly own them and not even let them frag me out of pity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

sector_corrector posted:

i used to have the record on a few songs in audiosurf that actually had 1 or 2 other people below me (plus a few where i was the only entrant, lol)

the first thing i did when i got the recordings of some of my songs from my old band was go home and play them in audiosurf so you could say ive been the world record holder for life on many tracks

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i remember that

• Locked thread