Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mousepractice
Jan 30, 2005

A pint of plain is your only man
This is a great thread! Thanks for sharing with us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mousepractice
Jan 30, 2005

Thanks for keeping us updated with this ace thread. Pond's looking good!

Koka Noodles is a pro choice, have you tried the spicy stir-fry or tom yum flavours? Would pair very nicely with a single beer and some manual labour.

Mousepractice
Jan 30, 2005

Those toms look perfect, I'm proper jealous.

Mousepractice
Jan 30, 2005

Happy Hanukkah Dan, thanks for keeping up one of the best threads on these forums two years in a row. Have a lovely holiday, take it easy!

Mousepractice
Jan 30, 2005

Glad to hear you're in good spirits, at least. Thanks as always for sharing your wonderful project with us!

Mousepractice
Jan 30, 2005

Thanks as always for the updates - it's lovely to see how things are progressing, particularly at this nice time of year!

Mousepractice
Jan 30, 2005

Great photos as always, cheers Dan! Loving the videos as well.

Mousepractice
Jan 30, 2005

DesperateDan posted:

I could blame the weather for not being as active and it would be factual but frankly dishonest- I have been going through a lovely patch for a long time without really noticing how bad it got, and had the weather been better I probably wouldn't have done another loving thing more tbh

But rest assured, with some help from some dear friends, I'm working on that particular problem, hard

Hell yeah brother, commiserations on the rough ebb, but also well done for getting on it. This thread is a balm for the soul and you fully deserve a bit of a rave up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mousepractice
Jan 30, 2005

Hey Dan, your updates are always beautiful and much appreciated and we will look forward to them on whatever schedule suits you!