Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

TheToxicEuphoria posted:

"Frameshift drive charging"

Then freaky witch space blasting past your face in VR.

"Friendship Drive, Charging. 4, 3, 2, 1, Engage!"

*Foghorn*

*Crazy light show, navigational HUD not knowing how fast or in what direction you are going*

*Doo doo doo doo doooooo*

*Accelerates toward a neutron star or whatever at near lightspeed because you forgot to set throttle to zero*

*Pulls up, unintentionally enters the high energy cone, supercharging the FSD and turning the ship into an uncontrollable mess*

"Jesus Christ, I'm in an Asp and my next jump is 8 light years, I don't need this poo poo!"

Good times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
It's similar in concept to BSG's, but Fractured Space(a MOBA game with bigass ships) is pretty rad. Short charging period, glowy rings surround your ship, a bright light, and then blip, you're at the next spot, oftentimes in the thick of a fight.

• Locked thread