Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever
I'm going to catch some heat for this, but I can't stand PH or ST because of the controls.

On another note, does anyone know of a guide anywhere to 100%-ing Ages and Seasons? I'd like to play them on the 3DS Virtual Console, but despite some research I still don't understand how to transfer progress from one to another.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever
It makes me sad, but I can't play Spirit Tracks, Phantom Hourglass or Skyward Sword due to the controls; they just frustrate me too much. I hope that all of them get remakes with more traditional controls.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever

Commander Keene posted:

There are mods for the DS Zelda games that map the controls to more traditional Zelda-style button controls.

True. I have seen them, but portability is nice. I don't mind that they made those controls an option, but I am frustrated that they didn't make traditional controls one as well. As for Skyward Sword, my only hope would be to possibly get very creative with mapping in Dolphin. With few exceptions, I've always disliked motion controls. The only Wii game that I can recall where I felt that the motion controls added to the experience, or at least didn't detract, were some of the Wii sports games. I did have fun with the original boxing game that was packed into the system.