Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
This is a fun thread - I never got too far into either of these games, and honestly found Seasons harder than Ages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Problem with alternating is you won't get to enter the clear code from one of them to get the true ending in the other.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Seasons I feel has more impact nowadays because Ages deals with pure scifi/hard fantasy in time travel but we are actually living "Winter going straight into summer" and other things - our seasons are out of whack due to environmental factors, so we are directly seeing the theoretical damage Onox would be doing.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

ThornBrain posted:

So much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see so much to do so much to see

On the question "What does the other party get out of Kinstone Fusions?" the answer is given by the mayor after fusing with him - they believe it brings good luck. They have no idea about the magic poo poo because they cannot perceive it, but they believe it brings them good fortune. Finding someone who matches you perfectly is kind of like finding a 4-leaf clover to them.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

I don't know if you've played it but the gag with Ezlo not knowing what to wear to the castle reminds me of the incredibly cute and charming Fantasy Life on the 3ds - your companion is a small butterfly who isn't allowed into the castle to see the king because no one will take them seriously, and your character cannot enter because he's not dressed appropriately - to solve both problems, the butterfly lands on your collar and flares it's wings, looking just like a bow tie so you can both get in. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Maybe the Royal Valley is called that because it's trying to call on the idea of the Valley of Kings, the collection of smaller tombs and catacombs in Egypt?