Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Johnny Joestar posted:

it was fun to hear maple coming and to get ready for another round of frantic item gathering.

Unless you were on a map with a lot of water...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

NGDBSS posted:

At least you're not dealing with the 10-page monster that the first two Golden Sun games required if you wanted to import everything.

I just bullied a friend into letting me borrow his GBA. I had a link cable for Pokemon.

As I watch these videos I have a rising fondness for these games. I might have to grab them.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

ThornBrain posted:

We all need a maze in our lives.

It was very considerate of you to go to all that effort to make a delicious snack for that Like Like.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
Ohh neat. I started playing Minish Cap and then promptly lost the game while in Blackpool. Sad times.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Ciaphas posted:

i love the story conceit of wizards using their Phenomenal Cosmic Powers to do really trite, trivial poo poo (or really powerful, dangerous poo poo for dumb reasons; see that kc green comic about wizards, shotguns, and morals) so this is now my headcanon

My favourite world concept is one which is so high-magic that business wizards would sell their name-brand flip-wands in supermarkets ("Magus Pacci's Patented Inversion Wand, now with 50% more charges!") and all cities are walled fortresses against the untamed and forgotten wilds because public-use portals/teleport magic is so commonplace that there's no reason to have inter-city roads.