Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
The guide I've read recommends Ricky for Ages as you get an items that basically renders poor Dimitri redundant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Mecca, how do you not know what an Ocean Sunfish is? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzS4JDpFfQU

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Breath of the Wild was originally planned to feature small people as well, with Link even shrinking down to interact with them and while they weren't specifically identified as Minish, the video where this is revealed does show footage from The Minish Cap.

Sadly these Minish were cut because there was so many unique characters in the game already that the poor little guys didn't have a place were they could fit.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Am I the only one who thinks of the Dumple because of the name Gunkle?

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Those enemies look more like Woobat than Sigilyph.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
You're probably gonna think I'm stupid and/or possibly insane but I keep hearing Toots as "~chu", making me think of Sailor Iron Mouse and that Rat Deva from Digimon Tamers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014

EponymousMrYar posted:

I don't like Zelda's Nintendo's handholding.

To be fair, it's important to remember that games didn't do much become more hand holding, the hand holding was just in the manual which became less cost effective as cartridge and disc space became less of an issue.