Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Seasons/Ages are easily my most played Zeldas, and definitely my number 3 favorite (behind Awakening and Majora's Mask). And yeah, Seasons>Ages is my preferred order, the story just seems to flow better (mostly because Seasons has almost no self-contained plot beyond the opening). Definitely looking forward to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Ciaphas posted:

i know it's zelda series and all but i have questions for that boy re: his fashion sense

Green nail polish is a fine accent decision. :colbert:

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I seem to recall the urban legend being that Seasons was originally a remake of LoZ1, and a lot of that can be seen in the final product, such as the locations of the dungeons on the overworld and the overall plot-light structure. Can't remember what Ages was "supposed" to originally be. I do like Ages more for the characterization, though. In that it has any.

Not sure how useful that Crazy Future "Clock" is going to be for the postman considering it's currently Noon Forever in the past. And now McFly gets to do an entire dungeon with a bag of poo poo in his pack.

EDIT: And no one's going comment on Maple getting so lost she flew through a rift in the space-time continuum?

Kerning Chameleon fucked around with this message at 21:49 on May 25, 2018

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747
At least this time wasn't really a paradox, in that we can assume they merely got seeds to grow from the bomb flower, a descendant of which eventually became the bomb flower we receive.

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

cant cook creole bream posted:

The Subrosians are actually just cultist Gorons.

They're kinda like jawas crossed with dwarves, only less racist.

That sign and lady going on about chimney sweeps had me tilt my head, must be a change to the PAL version, cause in both my original USA cartridge and 3DS Virtual Console games the sign welcomes Santa and she gets mad at you for not being Santa.