Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

gently caress yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/Frodan/status/1018193379308367874

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Twitch Plays Fallujah

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

chat revolting because the munitions officer miscapitalized writing pogchamp on the air-to-surface missiles

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I cannot imagine the sheer concentration of bootlicking that it would take to be a twitch mod for the us army

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

Youre gonna love this recipe. not only is it gluten free and loving digusting, its also rife with 15-30 minute time slots which i can use to educate you about the poo poo that really matters. now put on some chet baker and strap the gently caress in.

[1600 webcomic pages later]hink that if youre going to run a mayoral campaign on a pledge to implement full cycling coverage in a major city, you may as well go all in and fully separate the bike paths from the vehicle lanes instead of just painting them onto the existing roads which solves nothing, it just increases congestion and pisses off motorists and cyclists equally. anyway this ties in nicely to my point about bringing japanese games to the west without a proper dub, or worse, dubbing it and then neglecting to include an option for the original japanese audio.

well ive said my piece. enjoy your parboiled eggplant and raw salmon taco you absolutely savage unit. youve earned it

lmao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

[Alexa]: Now. Toss the cayenne siracha mix with a big dick amount of salt. You think that is too much salt? Think again. More. You monster. You absolute unit. Next, throw that sum-bitch steak in the bowl. Coat that meaty monster on all sides until it looks like you’ve given it every STD in the world. Hell yeah. While it’s absorbing that spicy salty goodness did you know that in over 85% of HPV cases the infection clears on its own? In fact many people never even realize they had it in the first place. This is why I prefer not to tell my air quotations intimate partners close air quotations super unsexy details like this when they honestly won’t even notice even if they do catch it. Now, back to the steak END OF PAGE 221

“Alexa, next page”

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Chicken a la loving

lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Paladinus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X18gpghQ3FY

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lmao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

LLJK was a decade ahead of its time

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Oh my god lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

jealous posters tearing down yet another (the most?) successful goon project since docevil getting bullied by guy fieri

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Everything about this is good, but my favorite part is "news.avclub.com."

Lmao I just noticed that

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Plutonis posted:

https://imgur.com/a/xYyMCtx

!!!WARNING!!! CURSED LINK!!!

*describing the tragic death of his young nephew, and of his brother burying his own child*

“...veered off the road, and let’s just say it was a closed casket funeral”

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

imagine having one of the most tragic events in your life described in your brother’s autobiography with the same tone as an x games recap

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I strongly disagree with the assertion that any of those last posts are awesome

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I threw my phone through the drywall when e said dragon age.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

is anyone really surprised that the man behind Borderlands, Borderlands 2, and Duke Nukem Forever is a master of storycraft?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

easily one of my favorite things about colonial marines was how the alien AI was broken because someone mispelled tether as teather in the INI file and nobody realized until 5 years later when a modder found it by accident

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Iiiii love you
Taki’s thighs
Taki’s thighs I love you
Yes I doo

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Shampeh, at his execution for crimes against posting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF1Sr6kdAQI

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Wrong Larry - Think it's about time for an Imp Zone Lore Megathread

I’ll update the wiki.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Chill Callahan posted:

Snoop looks rough

He speaks well of you

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Holy gently caress

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

elf help book posted:

oh ea access is their own private game pass thing, theyve been openly saying the entire time only ms lets them get away with it

imagine the deciding factor in purchasing a console being early access to demos of EA titles

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

can’t wait to buy a VR groundhog’s day sequel from a studio named TequilaWorks in collaboration with a guy from rick and morty and an unemployed Telltale intern

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

Uff-da. Any sight of my powerful username is like setting off a bomb lol. [Insert sensible chuckle gif that I see way too often on this forum here]

just stop dude

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lol also learned today that randy pitchfords son is named randy pitchford

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

[Todd] Hi there, I’d like to apply for a job

[Bethesda HR] Ok may I have your name?

[Todd] of course *slides resume across desk*

[HR] *eyes widen*

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I drop my Xbox soap in the Shawshank prison shower. A month later I’m breathing fresh Shenzhen air after climbing through the bore hole blasted through the earth

lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I liked whatever the snowmobile one was that had tiny fans blasting cold air in your face while you played

e: arctic thunder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Tears streaming down my cheeks as I solemnly but gently tap the f key