Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharing a ride with lightning in my new Nissan...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah it's Chinese

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1001542476337958912

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

thats probably one of the worst feeling games Ive ever played in my life but I glad i tried it out.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Type of Car: Dracula

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh lol dammit !

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It looks like a C.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Crustache guy playing splatoon on the bus: Yeah it's like, why would I bother getting my license if I have a Nintendo Switch.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nostradingus posted:

Looks like the one who shouldn't be connected to the internet... is you

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did you know that the U.S. Army has a Twitch channel? Neither did we, until they announced a collaboration with MGM Resorts International to bring their very own Street Fighter tournament series to the streaming platform. Brought to us by Army Entertainment, an official agency of the U.S. Department of Defense that provides entertainment to overseas troops, the circuit will take place in eight garrisons around the globe.

The tournament will be streamed on Army Entertainment’s newly-created Twitch channel, and will broadcast four of their eight events. Unstreamed garrisons participating in the series include Fort Riley, USAG Humphreys, USAG Bavaria, and Fort Knox; those being streamed are Fort Bliss on July 28th, Fort Gordon on August 11th, Joint Base Lewis-McChord on August 18th, and Fort Wainwright on August 25th. Each tournament will be held on the bases’ Army Welfare and Recreation Warrior Zones, with randomly-seeded brackets in the traditional double-elimination style.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The U.S. Army Twitch Channel

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

alright. put that poo poo in the oven, or let it sit next to a radiator and half a dozen lit candles if you dont have an oven. set the timer for 30 minutes. now while you have the time, i dont think its fair to call fans of rare games pedophiles. its true that victims of sexual abuse are more likely to go on and offend in later life but correlation does not necessarily imply causation

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Crying

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

i bet he doesnt even have a publisher. hes just writing it because he doesnt have anything else to do

i hope no sane publisher would read that and then put their name on it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

When I took a cab today the video they play on loop was different morning show hosts doing Fortnite dances.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

I've never been more mad at any single thing in the history of my life.

His literary agent is himself

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Please stop

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I’m tempted to pick up Cliffy B’s book now. It’s like a perfectly distilled collection of that really sincere, not self-aware at all, old style of SA goon posts that I’ve really come to miss over the years. All it needs is a snippet where he goes into detail about some kind of insano-perfecto mothershitting bacon-infused waffle recipe and I’m sold.

His wife owns and operates a restaurant of nothing but Epic Sauce style recipes with game title puns so I'm guaranteed it will show up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

XD

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tfw you can't give these people sixers bc they're all mods for some reason

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

please note for later lurkers

not funny: trump fucks a prostitute
funny: kevin spacey raping children

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Papa John was framed as well

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Can't believe the Arby's account made content out of the #1 Twitter trend.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Good question

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shampy posted:

Shut the gently caress up and go gently caress yourself bitch, literally nobody cares

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Never thought shampy's breaking point would happen in the Awesome Interactions of Game thread

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Shampy used Puff Puff!

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm going to join ISIS.

Adbot