Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

OK, I won't post here ever again. I'm sorry. :(

Looks like the one who shouldn't be connected to the internet... is you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

opening lootboxes except there's actual guns and body armor inside

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Ah, the raid battle with kyogre has begun.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

future grave robbers are gonna be so loving pissed off when they ransack my tomb and find Link's Crossbow Training

conversely I will allow grave robbers to push my grave stone backwards, revealing a chamber where they can learn the sun's song

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

no politics in this subforum please, its not what anybody wants to see when theyre trying to relax and talk about stuff they enjoy etc .. havent you all ever heard of the phrase, "charity begins at home". it basically means that if you want to improve life for yourselves and others, you should start with the people who are closest to you.

... Anyway, would you like to save your game, Snake?

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

will someone please post the imp height spreadsheet so this doesn't happen again

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

When I was overseas my credit card wouldn't work with PSN and they told me to gently caress off basically when I sent an email asking why

Thank You Sony

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Kongming posted:

Also Bayonetta is more about maximizing your score so doing too much damage too fast can be bad if it tanks your combo score but you also need to kill things fast enough to get a good time. It’s a wonderful game.

I finished Bayonetta without ever really feeling like I knew what I was doing. It was great

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

In Training posted:

I'm tired of hearing people talk about it and it's going to get way worse once it's actually out

it will be a decent to good game

half of everyone will say it's the greatest game ever, and the other half will say it's overrated poo poo. same as it ever was

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

it was epic when rey killed kylo ren and then flossed over his corpse. gamers unite!

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Which one is my friend?

Which one gives you epic games for the low, low cost of free?

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

American McGay posted:

What was going on at Midway in the mid 90s? :tinfoil:

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Never forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS6MHa1-8NM

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Fixins posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

b_d posted:

2 things can be a variety. also you can add slots in the remake. shove off.

The Variety Towers

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

In the time between this thread’s inception and now, Fortnite and Ready Player One have caused such high amounts of tie-ins and crossovers to spread across so many games that I can see a headline like Ghost in the Shell characters arrive to Call of Duty and not feel anything

Multiversus is now a released game that you can play and I'm still not convinced it's real

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Pinching a loaf in 100x gravity that shatters the toilet and leaves a crater in the floor

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Peggy absolutely pronounces it "Pick-achu"

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Epic gospel choir from Disney's Hercules:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Fungah! posted:

wafflehouse patron gettin incredibly surprised when he orders the knuckles sandwich

with ""tails" fries" !!