Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Question. Why does Sonic need to drive a car? He's very fast without one. I'm just curious.

Are you seriously this much of an ignorant rear end in a top hat? You call yourself a gamer, huh? You should be thrown in jail. If I had my druthers...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

ahhhhhhh....... japan

Isn't that chinese. It's a crazy sounding accent if it's Japanese.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao I had to stop watching this because I was getting nauseous.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Purely dead eyed soulless gamer with completely alien inflection] I love Game Fuel! I love the Special Edition cans!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WTF.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao Microsoft is just hiring ESL meth head motherfuckers left and right for their marketing?? What the hell is going on.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So your allowed to say The Blacks now? *claps hands together* About drat time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You jest yet I would feast upon a FromSoft dark fantasy game in the mold of Sekiro. Soulsian or Bloodborneian style lone swordsman on horseback? Basedpilled.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Todd H. Bethesda

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Assclown.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

This fat son of a bitch is selling super cheap briefs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

left stick between thumb and index, dpad with middle, l1 with ring, and l2 with pinky, as the controllers were designed

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You got problems mate.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

top, bottom, it doesnt matter. its not gay. its funny

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Incredible. Upgrade your tesla to the model epsteinilon and receive a randy pritchford curated USB drive as a key fob as your goft from the Supreme logician musk himself

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The guy in the picture is the coolest person involved in all this. These people are trash. Why did you post this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bob loves that tweet and the man who made that tweet and the game that the man who made it made. Hmmm.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sorry maybe that was aggro of me. But people talking like that especially to each other, not just as making some off the cuff observation tweet, makes me rage. I'm going back to looking at the N word meme pic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ohhh lady Isabelle... You are looking quite good to turning me on.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Circle straffing thru an open world of Yass Queen Slaying is going to epic epic for the win

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Last night I realized that both Bob and myself have set ourselves to appear offline on battle.net, probably to avoid realizing each other has been playing Diablo 3.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I drop my Xbox soap in the Shawshank prison shower. A month later I’m breathing fresh Shenzhen air after climbing through the bore hole blasted through the earth

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I showed In Training a screenshot of me finally getting an Ancient Legendary Mojo for my Witch Doctor that I'd spent hours working on and then Evil Eagle said "I've lost my mojo" and linked the clip from Austin Powers and then I accidentally salvaged the mojo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

So one of those guys is Todd, huh? Don't really see it. How should I put it... Todd's a little more... er... "vertically challenged". But, hang on, wait...

That speck near the bottom. You don't mean to tell me...? Let's zoom in.

Could it be? Todd? drat this infernal image quality. We'll have to take an even closer look, and...

drat, false alarm. Looks like it's just some dirt or dust lodged between the tiling. I'm beginning to think Todd is nowhere in this image.

Wait.

To the right.

Is that...?

Oh you beautiful bastard.

There you are. Looks like he was standing waist-deep in the crevasse between stepstones, right next to Geoff's foot. You've got to love this tiny bastard, strategically standing in a spot where Geoff's footsteps wouldn't blow him away. I guess they're on their way to the big talk. Toddspeed!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Over There posted:

The Father, the Spirit, and the Holy Ghost.

The spirit is the same thing as the holy ghost mate. :dawkins101:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

absolutely anything posted:

the spirit and the holy ghost are similar, but different in a few very key ways. for instance, one is holy while the other is not

Edit: whoops. But usually you say spirit or holy ghost but not both.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol Cool.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

the flippers are two phallic

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kongming posted:

George: She picked Claw, Jerry. CLAW.

Jerry: She picked Claw right off the bat?

George: You should've seen it Jerry. *snapping fingers rapidly* Flying Barcelona attacks left and right. I didn't know what was going on!

Jerry: So what'd you do?

George: I uh...*mutters* picked Akuma.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Another Obese Brother bites the dust. gently caress this earth!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

infinite anime posted:

Why did you have to make it about his weight? Very telling of your personality that you can’t even be compassionate to the recently deceased. You’re diseased, sad little man.

Learn some lore before you speak, or the Obese Brotherhood shall have its revenge on you alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cool but how could anyone of noticed that until this video.