Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
lmfao was wondering why this thread blew up.. smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

American McGay posted:

At the very least let's see the section where he somehow included a picture of his monitor/tv with NMS on it.

Every part of the 3 am chili guide is like being repeatedly punched. Seeing him use a psp as an mp3 player and telling u to busy yourself with important things and showing him playing fallout 3. Incredible

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

alright. put that poo poo in the oven, or let it sit next to a radiator and half a dozen lit candles if you dont have an oven. set the timer for 30 minutes. now while you have the time, i dont think its fair to call fans of rare games pedophiles. its true that victims of sexual abuse are more likely to go on and offend in later life but correlation does not necessarily imply causation

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

the KO is when he disdainfully throws his chili spice mix in the trash and the reassembles it w/ 50 dollars worth of mccormick

I.N.R.I posted:

Youre gonna love this recipe. not only is it gluten free and loving digusting, its also rife with 15-30 minute time slots which i can use to educate you about the poo poo that really matters. now put on some chet baker and strap the gently caress in.

[1600 webcomic pages later]hink that if youre going to run a mayoral campaign on a pledge to implement full cycling coverage in a major city, you may as well go all in and fully separate the bike paths from the vehicle lanes instead of just painting them onto the existing roads which solves nothing, it just increases congestion and pisses off motorists and cyclists equally. anyway this ties in nicely to my point about bringing japanese games to the west without a proper dub, or worse, dubbing it and then neglecting to include an option for the original japanese audio.

well ive said my piece. enjoy your parboiled eggplant and raw salmon taco you absolutely savage unit. youve earned it

Lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

[Alexa]: Now. Toss the cayenne siracha mix with a big dick amount of salt. You think that is too much salt? Think again. More. You monster. You absolute unit. Next, throw that sum-bitch steak in the bowl. Coat that meaty monster on all sides until it looks like you’ve given it every STD in the world. Hell yeah. While it’s absorbing that spicy salty goodness did you know that in over 85% of HPV cases the infection clears on its own? In fact many people never even realize they had it in the first place. This is why I prefer not to tell my air quotations intimate partners close air quotations super unsexy details like this when they honestly won’t even notice even if they do catch it. Now, back to the steak END OF PAGE 221

“Alexa, next page”

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The No-Bullshit Biscuit Breakdown

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I like the way Iksnizselb think!

In Training posted:

His literary agent is himself

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Tfw you can't give these people sixers bc they're all mods for some reason

Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

tao of lmao posted:

Sorry guys. Still workshopping this one.

GBS.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

tao of lmao posted:

Can't get anything past this one!

:razz:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Awesome interactions

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

If you wanna fight me Shampy I guarantee I'll put up more of fight than your gf

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

weird approach but I don't have any meth to give you in return

In Training posted:

Never thought shampy's breaking point would happen in the Awesome Interactions of Game thread

b_d posted:

weird threat. Hey dude I’ll give you a bad blowjob. you’ll be real disappointed

omfg

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
absolutely the last thing I expected to see when I clicked the thread but sometimes God gives with both hands.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwzXnXqGV5Y&t=104s

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ol yeller posted:

cop arresting particularly rowdy criminal: keep this up and youre on a one-way trip to an unforgettable orgasm

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm going to join ISIS.

All the child soldiers, all standing three heads at least taller than larry just laughing and holding his gun just over head out of reach

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Wrong Larry - Think it's about time for an Imp Zone Lore Megathread

Lmfao drat

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

This is like in Inglourious Basterds when the guy orders three drinks by holding up three fingers instead of two and a thumb

Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bradley Cooper is killing it lately

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

elf help book posted:

hey nice av, btw, did you gently caress my mom

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Let's get Defenders of Torna gangtags for the real gamers.

ohh hell yeah! finally, someone talking sens--

poo poo.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I hit randomize in MLB(R) The Show 19(TM) and got Black Bob.

Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh, now I get it.

Lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Maine native here. People don't say any of these words. gently caress you.

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
[in typical new yorker voice everyone knows] gee golly gosh bubby imma just tryin ta ambulate on by brotherman!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

elf help book posted:

gently caress off methodis

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

dont know who that is but based on the posts i must agree

lol this is what i did :D

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Methodis? No idea who you are bitch. But if you're reading this, gently caress you. gently caress you and your lovely twitter link. Fuckin Methodis. You suck poo poo bitch.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Tyler_LibraryOfCongress

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Thank you Matthew

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Wow, Matthew the Man!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Why can’t people get the resolution on Sotn right.

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Zurtilik posted:

Yall want some Mknster Rancher videos?

you've understood the thread perfectly.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

elf help book posted: