Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

[Purely dead eyed soulless gamer with completely alien inflection] I love Game Fuel! I love the Special Edition cans!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Nostradingus posted:

Looks like the one who shouldn't be connected to the internet... is you

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

whatis posted:

cliffyb's ghost writer finding out the book won't be published via twitter announcement

lol, but no one on the planet other than CliffyB could have written those excerpts

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

I've never been more mad at any single thing in the history of my life.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Love too study the Art of War and become extremely wise from reading poo poo like “if you go to war, ensure that your soldiers are stronger and more numerous than the enemy’s, and you will surely know victory; yet if the enemy’s soldiers are stronger and more numerous than your own, then surely you will taste 1000 defeats.”

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

They were made for each other

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Xbox Ambassador posted:

He’s Right You Know

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

Can we loving kill this guy already?

One day the DSM is going to recognize “trying to post in Imp Zone even though everyone there hates you and you’ve already been run off multiple times” as a new mental illness, and they’re going to name it after Tails Butthole Guy

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

If I wanted to read about a fat retard getting his little dick sucked by some old whore, I’d ask you about your sex life. GTFO.

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Cyraplasmosis

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Nostradingus posted:

... Anyway, would you like to save your game, Snake?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Trying to call the police but my hands are shaking so bad I keep dropping the phone

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ol yeller posted:

*looks down at my phone and pretends i have a call*

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

absolutely anything posted:

[staring unblinkingly at copy of alien colonial marines] drat it must really suck to have someone take a lot of money from you and use it for something other than the thing you gave it to them for

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

🙏🏽👏🙏🏽

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

If you wanna fight me Shampy I guarantee I'll put up more of fight than your gf

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ol yeller posted:

cop arresting particularly rowdy criminal: keep this up and youre on a one-way trip to an unforgettable orgasm

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hizke posted:

All the child soldiers, all standing three heads at least taller than larry just laughing and holding his gun just over head out of reach

This is like in Inglourious Basterds when the guy orders three drinks by holding up three fingers instead of two and a thumb

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

extremebuff posted:

the PUBG joker skin is 20$, and harley quinn is 25$.

PUBG is 30$

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Oh my god

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

I hate that mother fucker.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

He needs to be destroyed.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

An Observant Gamer Just Found A Hidden Reference To Red Dead Redemption II In 1962 Film The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

goferchan posted:

Kissing your wife goodbye and telling her you're off to work and then riding the subway in circles for 10 hours playing Octopath Traveller

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Is there nowhere left in the world where someone isn’t trying to make me aware of what Christine Teigen is doing at that particular moment

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

It was supposed to be a joke but came out sounding crankier than I meant it to. Sorry imps

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Chopping off a joint of my left pinky with an ornate tanto and presenting it to the eight mods of this forum in penance for flubbing a joke about how prominent Chrissy Teigen news is on the internet and accidentally starting all this

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I bet it would take, like, 20 minutes max to convince Kanye that the Shadow Moses incident was real.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

b_d posted:

*sees the name randy pitchford and the number 18 on the same screen and slowly develops a wry grin*

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Jesus

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

That's a "YIIKes" from me!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Tato posted:

Finally got mine in the mail, they had to change the materials a bit from the promo shots but still looks awesome

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Mountain Goats ftw

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fargield posted:

Nicest guy you'll ever meet:

Twisted loving psychopath:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck