Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lumpy the Cook fucked around with this message at 22:09 on May 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

LMFAO awesome

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Those Hatsune Miku VR pizza boxes are seriously worth tens of thousands of dollars apiece now rofl

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

[Purely dead eyed soulless gamer with completely alien inflection] I love Game Fuel! I love the Special Edition cans!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Hahahaha

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

i'd like to pre-order BLOPS4. yeah, put it on my bill.

:)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://twitter.com/josef_fares/status/1012381273036378112

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1012824542778191872

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

That is an Epic Fail and I’m not exaggerating.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Crustache guy playing splatoon on the bus: Yeah it's like, why would I bother getting my license if I have a Nintendo Switch.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Plutonis posted:

this is a xavier renegade angel scene

Oh my God.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The Ancient African Fertility Idol Shaped Gamer

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

ol yeller posted:

*looks up really quick* oh, i was just uh. looking for who you were talking about.

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Ah yes, the Armed Forces.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Hahahahaha

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

alright. put that poo poo in the oven, or let it sit next to a radiator and half a dozen lit candles if you dont have an oven. set the timer for 30 minutes. now while you have the time, i dont think its fair to call fans of rare games pedophiles. its true that victims of sexual abuse are more likely to go on and offend in later life but correlation does not necessarily imply causation

I.N.R.I posted:

Youre almost ready to dig in to these delectable salami and king prawn ginger cookies, but you need to let these delicious mother fuckers stand for 15 minutes because they will be piping hot when you take them out of the oven. While you're waiting, Id like you to take a look at exibit 1: footage of todd howard personally feeding peanut butter to a starving malawian baby. you just have to manually type this youtube link into your chosen web browser

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

Youre gonna love this recipe. not only is it gluten free and loving digusting, its also rife with 15-30 minute time slots which i can use to educate you about the poo poo that really matters. now put on some chet baker and strap the gently caress in.

[1600 webcomic pages later]hink that if youre going to run a mayoral campaign on a pledge to implement full cycling coverage in a major city, you may as well go all in and fully separate the bike paths from the vehicle lanes instead of just painting them onto the existing roads which solves nothing, it just increases congestion and pisses off motorists and cyclists equally. anyway this ties in nicely to my point about bringing japanese games to the west without a proper dub, or worse, dubbing it and then neglecting to include an option for the original japanese audio.

well ive said my piece. enjoy your parboiled eggplant and raw salmon taco you absolutely savage unit. youve earned it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

this is actually what the guy in the Radiohead - Just video says that makes everyone else collapse on the ground

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

*describing the tragic death of his young nephew, and of his brother burying his own child*

“...veered off the road, and let’s just say it was a closed casket funeral”

Lmfao at all of it but at this especially.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I’m tempted to pick up Cliffy B’s book now. It’s like a perfectly distilled collection of that really sincere, not self-aware at all, old style of SA goon posts that I’ve really come to miss over the years. All it needs is a snippet where he goes into detail about some kind of insano-perfecto mothershitting bacon-infused waffle recipe and I’m sold.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

and a special thanks to my old friend Captain HellBastard for his amazing cover art! LOVE the chainsaw-zombie-horse!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Whoa a whole new page this morning? A truly awesome interaction must’ve happened... did Ice-T finally meet the AVGN? Is Notch collaborating on Cliffy B’s book?! *clicks thread*

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

Tfw you can't give these people sixers bc they're all mods for some reason

Cataclysmic feel.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

elf help book posted:

I was reading this legends of localization article earlier on mario is missing and apparently a bunch of japanese gamers only know about it from watching avgn lol
https://legendsoflocalization.com/what-do-japanese-fans-think-of-mario-is-missing/

Lmfao. Awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Eurgh