Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I love you Paris.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Question. Why does Sonic need to drive a car? He's very fast without one. I'm just curious.

That’s like asking why Mario has to use ladders to get to Donkey Kong.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

i'd like to pre-order BLOPS4. yeah, put it on my bill.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Did you know that the U.S. Army has a Twitch channel? Neither did we, until they announced a collaboration with MGM Resorts International to bring their very own Street Fighter tournament series to the streaming platform. Brought to us by Army Entertainment, an official agency of the U.S. Department of Defense that provides entertainment to overseas troops, the circuit will take place in eight garrisons around the globe.

The tournament will be streamed on Army Entertainment’s newly-created Twitch channel, and will broadcast four of their eight events. Unstreamed garrisons participating in the series include Fort Riley, USAG Humphreys, USAG Bavaria, and Fort Knox; those being streamed are Fort Bliss on July 28th, Fort Gordon on August 11th, Joint Base Lewis-McChord on August 18th, and Fort Wainwright on August 25th. Each tournament will be held on the bases’ Army Welfare and Recreation Warrior Zones, with randomly-seeded brackets in the traditional double-elimination style.

:suicide: :killme: :hell: :bad: :death: :thisisbad: :hate: :sad:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Errr, Yes Skrillex. Plenty of people have... that’s why they made so many sequels. Just when I thought Sktillex couldn’t get any more derp.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

(shouting over PS4 booting up Witcher 3) ITS ALSO LOUD AS gently caress!!! ITS LOUDER THAN A JET ENGINE!!!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Iiiii love you
Taki’s thighs
Taki’s thighs I love you
Yes I doo

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Was listening to this for the first time in years this morning.

Not too shabby eh?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm going to join ISIS.

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

That’s Looney Larry, not Small Piece of poo poo Larry.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

This is like in Inglourious Basterds when the guy orders three drinks by holding up three fingers instead of two and a thumb

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lnfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I hate that mother fucker.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This conversation just took a left turn to Yikesville, population me. seinfeldimoutofhere.gif.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I must go shopping.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

:shucks:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I dont really believe that Normura story. Sounds like BS.. File under "poo poo that didnt happen" Honestly.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

SciFiDownBeat posted:

there are a lot of entertaining stories that aren't true

Im just saying.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

top, bottom, it doesnt matter. its not gay. its funny

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Ohhh lady Isabelle... You are looking quite good to turning me on.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

So one of those guys is Todd, huh? Don't really see it. How should I put it... Todd's a little more... er... "vertically challenged". But, hang on, wait...

That speck near the bottom. You don't mean to tell me...? Let's zoom in.

Could it be? Todd? drat this infernal image quality. We'll have to take an even closer look, and...

drat, false alarm. Looks like it's just some dirt or dust lodged between the tiling. I'm beginning to think Todd is nowhere in this image.

Wait.

To the right.

Is that...?

Oh you beautiful bastard.

There you are. Looks like he was standing waist-deep in the crevasse between stepstones, right next to Geoff's foot. You've got to love this tiny bastard, strategically standing in a spot where Geoff's footsteps wouldn't blow him away. I guess they're on their way to the big talk. Toddspeed!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

julian assflange posted:

Commemorative Metacritic score chocolate

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Average Bear posted:

*FLIP FLIP PING FLIP* Oh yeah baby! *PING ROLLLL FLIP FLIP BING* Do I make you loving horny? *FLIP PING BANG* gently caress me baby! *Ball falls down the gutter!* And I've loving cum.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Mnfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Rofl

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Weird

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Fuckk

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

(watching a Male bird display its brilliant yellow plumage to attract a mate in an intricate and beautiful ritual of nature ) lmao chicken going super saiyan

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Between this and Larry P. dropping truth bombs on the Holodomor myth in QCS it’s Larry Redemption season.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Cat Machine posted:

did he make this game just so he had an excuse to hang out with famous people and bands he likes

Wow I never heard anyone say that poo poo before. Dumb gently caress

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Nostradingus posted:

it will be a decent to good game

half of everyone will say it's the greatest game ever, and the other half will say it's overrated poo poo. same as it ever was

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Kind of over the Death Stranding hype. Oh My God there's a Gogurt health pack in Death Stranding! Hyoipe :pray: Lunchables plox

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

im sure itll be a fun cinematic experience or whatever but i really get the feeling that the open world is just gonna big a mostly empty scenic place for you to walk from cutscene to cutscene

EmmyOk posted:

I've not watched any gameplay stuff. Kojima is a great creator but I think he works best when he's restrained and limited and I'm a bit worried Sony has just let him do whatever he wants. Still excited for it but ready for it to just not work out at all.

In Training posted:

I'm tired of hearing people talk about it and it's going to get way worse once it's actually out

:negative:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

How did it come to this.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training is the Metal Gear July guy for pete’s sake. Did you really hate MGS5 that much

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Man this is straight up New Vegas 2 by a different name.

0 likes 0 retweets 4 views

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Holler at me when she’s doing a heavily modded ck2 succession game with a cabal of sex offenders and Eastern European neo nazis.

Dude... :stare: You're not going to believe me, but apparently Lady Gaga is going to do this

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Elephant Ambush posted:

LMAO the look on Kojima's face

He’s about to cum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Elephant Ambush posted:

If you think about it, Shenmue is basically Hamtaro.

How do you figure.