Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

elf help book posted:

I can't cheat on Miku and Toyota

miku cheated on you with bmw and mercedes anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

i'd like to pre-order BLOPS4. yeah, put it on my bill.

lmfao

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

theres no way that guy on the left isnt wearing a corset

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The Ancient African Fertility Idol Shaped Gamer

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Is this the chili recipe guy

i could tell immediately

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
need the rest of the comic .. i feel like ive just skipped to the end of a book and read the last page

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
alright. put that poo poo in the oven, or let it sit next to a radiator and half a dozen lit candles if you dont have an oven. set the timer for 30 minutes. now while you have the time, i dont think its fair to call fans of rare games pedophiles. its true that victims of sexual abuse are more likely to go on and offend in later life but correlation does not necessarily imply causation

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Youre almost ready to dig in to these delectable salami and king prawn ginger cookies, but you need to let these delicious mother fuckers stand for 15 minutes because they will be piping hot when you take them out of the oven. While you're waiting, Id like you to take a look at exibit 1: footage of todd howard personally feeding peanut butter to a starving malawian baby. you just have to manually type this youtube link into your chosen web browser

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Youre gonna love this recipe. not only is it gluten free and loving digusting, its also rife with 15-30 minute time slots which i can use to educate you about the poo poo that really matters. now put on some chet baker and strap the gently caress in.

[1600 webcomic pages later]hink that if youre going to run a mayoral campaign on a pledge to implement full cycling coverage in a major city, you may as well go all in and fully separate the bike paths from the vehicle lanes instead of just painting them onto the existing roads which solves nothing, it just increases congestion and pisses off motorists and cyclists equally. anyway this ties in nicely to my point about bringing japanese games to the west without a proper dub, or worse, dubbing it and then neglecting to include an option for the original japanese audio.

well ive said my piece. enjoy your parboiled eggplant and raw salmon taco you absolutely savage unit. youve earned it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i bet he doesnt even have a publisher. hes just writing it because he doesnt have anything else to do

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

hee hoe

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

i wrote that for him after reading all 3 tweets containing the entirety of his wrtiing that were posted in this thread

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
no politics in this subforum please, its not what anybody wants to see when theyre trying to relax and talk about stuff they enjoy etc .. havent you all ever heard of the phrase, "charity begins at home". it basically means that if you want to improve life for yourselves and others, you should start with the people who are closest to you.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Nostradingus posted:

... Anyway, would you like to save your game, Snake?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
they paid a GBS poster who still plays with his food well into his 30s to run their gay twitter account

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the skinnier guy only has 4 toes on each foot like some kind of weird barnyard animal

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

BBJoey posted:

The PS3 does not have 4K capabilities.

it will superheat your pop tarts to 4k degrees celsius

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Shampy posted:

I’d suck your dick if it meant you had to live with the memory for the rest of your life

whats stopping him from sucking your dick while you suck him off? do you really think hes just going to stand there while you blow him?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Squeezy Farm posted:

where do these go again

ideally they would go into an incinerator which is then turned on

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
hahaa stupid horse face roundeye

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

nooooo... my "vial of the dragon"

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

lel

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

youll get nicked for that over here mate. pinched by the long arm of the law

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
This fat son of a bitch is selling super cheap briefs

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i use my index fingers for rl 1+2 .. i guess the normal way is to use index + middle? i had to use my middle finger once when i broke my index finger and it didnt feel right at all

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ohhh .. kind of like how rich people drink tea with their pinky out .. rich gamers play games with their pinkies

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

what? using index + middle is weird as hell

phew .. knew it werent right deep down

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
cant say its ever slowed me down. i think people just naturally have more dexterity in their index fingers. i sure do

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

American McGay posted:

I've never played a game that required or expected you to hit both a shoulder and a trigger on the same side at the same time and now mimicking the stance sitting at my desk I'm filled with an immense dread and feeling of unwell.

racing sims generally have u shifting gears with rl 1 and throttle and brake on the triggers, so youd have to take your finger off the throttle to shift up or the brake to shift down if you were playing with a controller. but anyone whos fast is using a wheel instead and you can always remap the controls in them anwyay so youre shifting with the face buttons. but thats generally the default

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
its like an ice cream headache but you dont get to eat ice cream

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
theres nothing gay about loving another man in the rear end

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Sex Tragedy posted:

So it's not gay if ur the top???

top, bottom, it doesnt matter. its not gay. its funny

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
why are haf of the pictures on this site not working -____-

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

that should be the super boss of persona 6 instead of the velvet room attendant

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

they shouldnt trick people into looking at that sort of stuff. if its goatse its ok though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011