Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Check out Tesla's new Alyx Vance experience, coming Summer 2020.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i forgot about this, which i imagine that the president of dominoes made at gunpoint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8E3QCT4FEE

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

i'd like to pre-order BLOPS4. yeah, put it on my bill.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Alugard

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
gaming dream

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hizke posted:

Every part of the 3 am chili guide is like being repeatedly punched. Seeing him use a psp as an mp3 player and telling u to busy yourself with important things and showing him playing fallout 3. Incredible

the KO is when he disdainfully throws his chili spice mix in the trash and the reassembles it w/ 50 dollars worth of mccormick

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

I.N.R.I posted:

Youre gonna love this recipe. not only is it gluten free and loving digusting, its also rife with 15-30 minute time slots which i can use to educate you about the poo poo that really matters. now put on some chet baker and strap the gently caress in.

[1600 webcomic pages later]hink that if youre going to run a mayoral campaign on a pledge to implement full cycling coverage in a major city, you may as well go all in and fully separate the bike paths from the vehicle lanes instead of just painting them onto the existing roads which solves nothing, it just increases congestion and pisses off motorists and cyclists equally. anyway this ties in nicely to my point about bringing japanese games to the west without a proper dub, or worse, dubbing it and then neglecting to include an option for the original japanese audio.

well ive said my piece. enjoy your parboiled eggplant and raw salmon taco you absolutely savage unit. youve earned it

haha

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

[Alexa]: Now. Toss the cayenne siracha mix with a big dick amount of salt. You think that is too much salt? Think again. More. You monster. You absolute unit. Next, throw that sum-bitch steak in the bowl. Coat that meaty monster on all sides until it looks like you’ve given it every STD in the world. Hell yeah. While it’s absorbing that spicy salty goodness did you know that in over 85% of HPV cases the infection clears on its own? In fact many people never even realize they had it in the first place. This is why I prefer not to tell my air quotations intimate partners close air quotations super unsexy details like this when they honestly won’t even notice even if they do catch it. Now, back to the steak END OF PAGE 221

“Alexa, next page”

lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The No-Bullshit Biscuit Breakdown

Page 1 of 85

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

awesome

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Seth Rogen shares disturbing secret about Doki Doki Panic.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSBFw93V3Rg

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

just imagining skrillex saying 'ting' irl

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
that's nuts