Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

why is the soccer guy skateboarding with a troll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

ahhhhhhh....... japan

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

it’s in the game

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I thought you were gonna point out that the other guy is clearly standing on his toes

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

That looks like a colored version of those old west black and white photos wher everyone looks like a dead eyed psychopath

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

What weird device does he listen to music on

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

dont be hating on chinese mp3 players. those guys left the rest of the world behind like 5 years ago as long as you spend more than 3 dollars. i got a bluetooth one with the vita style oled screen thats waterproof, weighs like 30 grams, and has more storage than a Games posters amiibo shelf for like half the price of an ipod shuffle

Is the sound quality actually better than just using a phone

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

i lold

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Mads is 1,000,000% better for that role

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

5 would’ve had a completely different tone to it with Hayter doing snake but considering how loving goofy the plot is already in retrospect I think it might have fit better

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

That looks like a bad rear end BBQ

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

has anyone checked if cliff is in the black book

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

im sure someone has probably ported doom to the kindle, so in a way its a gaming device....

I was curious so I looked and someone ported it so it can even be played on an electronic ink screen it’s just at a very low frame rate

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/quinn_town/status/1177196696771674115?s=21

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

im sure itll be a fun cinematic experience or whatever but i really get the feeling that the open world is just gonna big a mostly empty scenic place for you to walk from cutscene to cutscene

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

nah after the way he exited konami im sure sony gave him some firm boundaries & deadlines. from what ive read the scope of his games always gets a little out of control but theyve found ways in the past to just cut a ton of stuff or convey it in an easier way (hours of cutscenes from MGS2 were turned in to codec calls). 5 was a mess mostly because they spent like the first half of the planned production time making the FOX engine and then there were a ton of internal disputes about budget and monetizing stuff. I dont remember if it was that he didnt WANT to charge money for Ground Zeroes or if he wanted to release it was part of the whole game and they made him push that part out early or what but there was friction by then already.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I think outer worlds is gonna be a fantastic $20 purchase a year after its release and I’m excited to play it then

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

discount cathouse posted:

Good news, gamer. Outer Worlds will be included in the Xbox Game Pass For PC at the low cost of 3.99$ a month.

its only 3.99??????

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Arisen & pAwns when capcom

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Asked about their current project at the ps5 reveal thing, the head of Bluepoint says they’re “working on a big one” for the ps5 launch. Demons souls????

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

chapter 3 is coming.................................

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

That was definitely a thing

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

gaming always wins

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

absolute pimp

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

why cant they just make a resident evil show based on the actual source material. i dont get it. the novelizations were actually alright

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

speaking of konami has anyone played the zone of enders second runner remaster on pc yet, should i buy it

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

musk is just one of those bethesda npcs who has an absurd amount of gold to buy poo poo frOm you while doing nothing and making random statemkents

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/FINALLEVEL/status/1338894662078263298

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

coco-stance gamer checking in

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Ice-T and Kojima are the only reasons to look at Twitter

sam neil gets extremely drunk and films himself on his insane coastal new zealand ranch and lays in fields with his goats and his huge hog friend while he sings to them

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/TwoPaddocks/status/1314139611820699648

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

please dont post here

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

i dont even understand what gamestop did

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

its just a tweet about video games. hell, i love them