Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

The qtes in Bayonetta that insta kill you if you screw them up suck rear end but for some reason they only exist until like chapter 4 like they realized it was a bad idea halfway through development.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Also Bayonetta is more about maximizing your score so doing too much damage too fast can be bad if it tanks your combo score but you also need to kill things fast enough to get a good time. It’s a wonderful game.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

George: She picked Claw, Jerry. CLAW.

Jerry: She picked Claw right off the bat?

George: You should've seen it Jerry. *snapping fingers rapidly* Flying Barcelona attacks left and right. I didn't know what was going on!

Jerry: So what'd you do?

George: I uh...*mutters* picked Akuma.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Fungah! posted:

lol this interview kicks rear end

Robert Rodriguez is set to remake Escape From New York and there’s another Halloween project coming in 2018. How do you feel about people remaking your films?

I love it, if they are going to pay me money. If they pay me, it’s wonderful. If they don’t pay me, I don’t care. I think it’s unfair if they don’t pay me. I think everyone should pay me. Why not? I’m an old guy now and I need money. Send me money.

Kindred spirits.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/cartooncatking/status/1360835985538383875

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I'm pursuing Lu Bu directly to the box office!

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Sony is somehow going to make EVO even worse than it was under the stewardship of a vile sexual predator.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv5dTcYMkRc

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Fixins posted:

I am proud to be the source of a goldmined video. Hope you didn't hand program that video that's alot of effort!!! Well done though. Never played the Phoenix Wright games. Looks like a game for peoe who like to read.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

It took me about 90 minutes using objection.lol, probably could've been done faster but it was my first time using it. Bye.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I got the tude now posted:

there is a door next to it, actually

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I got the tude now posted:

The second is unbelievably mean spirited. Just vile characters outside of the amazing dr evil and pretty good Austin powers.

Fat Bastard is epic actually.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

The gently caress he say about chili sauce?

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I'm more of a Joker fan. Cause I'm just sick and twisted in that way.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I was making jokes about a Hannah-Barbera smash clone just last night and it’s probably right around the corner.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

Grape Ape is just a boring Magilla clone, why does he take up an entire character slot?

Are you kidding me, dude? For starters Magilla's framedata is like ten times worse than Grape Ape's. He doesn't get guaranteed bonk setups into yabba dabba dashing like Grape does. That's without even mentioning Magilla's projectile which is way worse than Grape's for NO REASON other than they clearly wanted to make Magilla bottom tier. If they can't at least give him a real mixup (and before you say anything, YES Magilla has no mix, learn to fuzzy) then Magilla is the one who should be deleted, not Grape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

OOOOH poo poo IT'S TIER LIST TIME! Now that the latest patch has settled down a bit it's time to look at the winners and losers in the current meta. First, a brief explanation of tiers:

S - Godlike, no flaws.
A - Really strong but not quite up there with S.
B - Tournament-viable but not that strong.
C - Not relevant in the current meta.
D - Garbage, do not play.

I'll go over S tier now but make sure to like and sub to my channel to see the FULL video that goes in-depth with each character!

Snagglepuss: What is there to say about Snagglepuss that hasn't already been said? Eternal top-tier. Great conversions off of almost everything. Amazing mix. His normals are difficult if not impossible to contest for most of the cast, especially those in B or below. Unless they start nerfing him out of the blue I think he's here to stay.

Dino: Yeah yeah I know what you're thinking, "Dino is clearly A tier! What is he doing in S?" Well, normally I'd agree with you, but new tech discovered by Shaggy2Dope has me rethinking his place on the list relative to other characters. Check out his video about how you can use "Eh, It's a Living" summons to really ruin your opponents day!

Scooby: Noticing a trend here with the animals? Don't know why they made them this good but Scooby is out of control this season. His oki with Scooby Snacks is absurd, as he's guaranteed the buff off of pretty much any knockdown. And boy does he have an easy time scoring those knockdowns with how oppressive his neutral is. Probably only Snagglepuss is better than him.

Boo-boo: Superior to Yogi in every way. His small hitbox coupled with his speed means he's a real menace in neutral and your opponent needs to be careful in combos or you'll just fall out. Has low health but that doesn't matter as much when your opponent can't hit you.

Ranger Rick: What's this? A human in S tier? Well Ranger Rick got buffed to hell and back this season and it really shows! ScoobMcNoob has been placing top 8s consistently with this character. Expect to see more people pick him up.