Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Eau de MacGowan posted:

are juve going to buy a new keeper or are they seriously intending to stick with arsenal reject two-packs--a-day shezzers

He's massively improved since then. I've been watching most his games, and while he's still had some howlers at Roma, he's had a near stellar run at Juve. Definitely a keeper that can make game-winning saves now, and I actually wouldn't mind him taking over as Poland's number 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

sassassin posted:

Fabianski to Dortmund.

Where's this coming from? There's literally nothing about this anywhere in Polish sources, reputable or otherwise. They'd be all over it if it were true.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

sassassin posted:

It popped up on the main Swans forum so it must be true.

Ah, figures. The last official word from his agent was that he wanted to stay in the Premier League.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
A known doping cheat, perfect signing.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

trem_two posted:

I think a part of Perin's move is that Juve are probably looking for some Italian targets, the squad has kept getting less and less Italian over the past 3 years

You can have that useless turd Pasquato back.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Apparently Swansea are being cunts and have rejected West Ham's offer for Fabianski.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Zieliński going to Chelsea would be nothing short of absurd. He doesn't have the build nor the stamina for PL football. I suppose he could go for the money and ride the bench for the rest of his career.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
I would like Mourinho to leave instead.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Fabiański to West Ham is apparently back on.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Pasquato has been ejected from Legia's training camp. Safe to say he's going to be leaving soon. Anyone in the market for a failed former Juventus youth superstar?

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

This makes no sense for anybody involved unless Navas is actually 50

Badrid just sold Ronaldo. Even if it made perfect business sense, Perez is now desperate for big name signings. Courtois had an exceptional World Cup and will make a good start. Never assume logic when it comes to Real.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Eau de MacGowan posted:

what is going to be the new wenger must walk, emery must evacuate?

Considering his name is an anagram for your enema exit genie...

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Incredible. This in a league where Fabianski could've been had for under 10m and they'd get at least another 3 or 4 good years out of him.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Can't wait to see how this is going to turn out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

shut up blegum posted:

Gent just bought Vadis Odjidja, neat.

He hasn't been the same since leaving Legia. Hopefully they will get some quality out of him again.

• Locked thread